Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-11-2001, 05:48 PM   #111
Billikins the Bold
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
There is a Marine Amphibious Unit station on Okinawa. This is a very powerful unit with approx. 7000 marines which cruise on various assault ships including a mini-carrier. Send them in and wipe out every terrorist camp in Afghanistan. If Afghanistan objects...well thats why we make Mk82 bombs. ■■■■'em they've been harboring garbage too long. And they arent much better in any case
And you're going to do a much better job of it than the Russians, after you armed and trained the Afghans in the first place? Don't make me laugh, this si far to serious for that sort of joke.

------------------
Fear? I know not the meaning of the word. And you can keep that dictionary away from me!
Old 09-11-2001, 05:50 PM   #112
Encard
Quintesson

You know, this attack was prabably planned a good while ago? The hijackers would have needed to learn to fly a large jet... so unless all of them were pilots by proffesion, this was started sometime like a year ago. Now... as for the terrorists... kill them all. All of them. Not just Bin Laden, but all terrorist groups, inculding every one of the ones in the Middle East. They'll tunr on the US eventually if they're allowed to thrive. After that, we'd need to set up various security features, such as (this is probably stupid, but oh, well) possibly several sets of ground to air missile launcher things (large sets, enough to annihilate another of these planes before it hit) around strategic locations, like the Pentagon, White House, various military places, etc. Hmm... Possible suspects inculde, I believe, Bin Laden, maybe various Middle East terrorist groups, some countries (I hope not, because that would mean war, but maybe), and American-based terrorists, maybe some kind of anit-govenrment group or a violent anarchist group, although where they'd get the money you'd need for this I don't know.

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 09-11-2001, 05:50 PM   #113
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
There is a Marine Amphibious Unit station on Okinawa. This is a very powerful unit with approx. 7000 marines which cruise on various assault ships including a mini-carrier. Send them in and wipe out every terrorist camp in Afghanistan. If Afghanistan objects...well thats why we make Mk82 bombs. ■■■■'em they've been harboring garbage too long. And they arent much better in any case

I wouldn't be surprised if 'black ops' are flying out somewhere now.
Old 09-11-2001, 05:51 PM   #114
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Ryanamur, I tried very hard to bite my tongue, but you are the most crazy bastard I ever seen

when I saw your post about "shooting down the air jet"
I was gonna tell you if i were near you, my respond would be knock the shit out of you. (or have you executed)

your action is a very real threat to the well being of everyone

Gabriel is right, you are a terroist
Old 09-11-2001, 05:53 PM   #115
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Right attitude but wrong answer. It won't fix the problem. The thing you have to realize is that there's no way to stop terrorism but the utterly eliminate the pool of population. Which is an inhumane solution that no nation would dare adopt.

------------------
If I am because I think, then, if I talk without thinking, I'm not really talking! Am I?
Old 09-11-2001, 05:54 PM   #116
Billikins the Bold
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Encard:
Now... as for the terrorists... kill them all. All of them. Not just Bin Laden, but all terrorist groups, inculding every one of the ones in the Middle East.

Cliche but true: one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

Does this include the IRA? Extremist Jewish seteller groups? Would it have included the Contra's in the eighties? Those who even now plot the overthrow of Castro? The killers trained in the School of the America's?

------------------
Fear? I know not the meaning of the word. And you can keep that dictionary away from me!
Old 09-11-2001, 05:55 PM   #117
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
Ryanamur, I tried very hard to bite my tongue, but you are the most crazy bastard I ever seen

when I saw your post about "shooting down the air jet"
I was gonna tell you if i were near you, my respond would be knock the shit out of you. (or have you executed)

your action is a very real threat to the well being of everyone

Gabriel is right, you are a terroist
Would you rather that jumbo jet go and crash on let say a Red Flag amusement park or the UN building, or the Empire state building?

It's sad, but given today's circomstances shooting down the jet would have been the right answer to this problem
Old 09-11-2001, 05:57 PM   #118
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Billikins (or however you spell it) where in my post did I suggest we OCCUPY Afghanistan? I said destroy the camps. Any and all that we know of. Then get out. Its not the ultimate answer and would not get all of them. Likely only the little fish. But its a start. Then I'm sure the "black ops" boys would handle the harder to find assholes
Old 09-11-2001, 06:00 PM   #119
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Billikins (or however you spell it) where in my post did I suggest we OCCUPY Afghanistan? I said destroy the camps. Any and all that we know of. Then get out. Its not the ultimate answer and would not get all of them. Likely only the little fish. But its a start. Then I'm sure the "black ops" boys would handle the harder to find assholes
To risky... use smart weapons... quicker, more effective.
Old 09-11-2001, 06:00 PM   #120
Billikins the Bold
The Magister

Quote:
And you're prepared for the casulties (cos there would be casulties) and the resulting body bags? And another set of terrorists waiting to grow up and avenge their fathers?

All well and good in a video game...

------------------