Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-10-2001, 12:34 PM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

the original thread is here:
http://www.tgeweb.com/cgi-bin/ubb/No...ML/001902.html

the previous thread is here
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/002976.html

and here:
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/003007.html

Cloudy's Cafe

Come in, be welcome, be comfortable, be yourself

Welcome to Cloudy's Cafe, a place to have a cup of coffee or a good darjeeling and the finest in conversation and camaraderie.

The proprietor asks that you follow a few simple guidelines:

this is a real conversation zone, not a role-play zone

* no flaming; if you disagree with a viewpoint expressed by any patron, please do so in a civil manner

* any topic is fair game, but keep posts to the standards that Ziroc has set for the entire forum, please (ie: foul language is not appropriate and things should be suitable for all audiences)
-a side note from Cloudy: I see this as a place for those short conversations about a new baby or the latest soccer fiasco, not for things that are big enough to warrant their own threads, by all means give those things the space they need and post separately!

* Please, no one word or smiley posts (Ziroc has declared them 'real spam' and the proprietor doesn't want the reptuation of "good spam" to suffer!)

* do feel free to be serious or silly and enjoy the company of others while you are here. By all means POST if you have something to say, even to start another topic , we can handle multiple chats, we're a CAFE!!! But be courteous and don't disrupt a conversation just to disrupt it.

Come on in! The bar is stocked with coffees, teas, juices and waters from around the world. And purple napkins, of course!

The lighting is low, the golden oak counters and tables glow with inviting warmth. Near the window, the lighting is brighter, as comfy, plush leather armchairs wait for those who'd like to read a book while relaxing to music or just lazily watch the world go by.

Cloudy, your hostess

Sorry for the confusion everyone. In the future I will attempt to make the switch to new threads sooner- it might be best if I do the changeovers and if it gets too long while I'm not on board either let it go til I make it in or email/instant msg me about it. I don't mind the 'emergency' move if the thread is really moving along and people want to talk, but I do like to keep track of things with my name on them!

And as for Gwhanos...BWHAHAHAHA! I hereby declare him the official window washer of the Cafe until he ceases being evil. hehe *thinks to herself that the windows will be sparkling for a long long time* Oh and that unofficial cafe will cost you...let's see... *starts adding up things and muttering about use of name, rental of chairs and tea sets, use of coffee and ice..* ok, that'll be 300000000000000000000 spam tickets or a month of kissing up to Kaz and Lioness while begging for fresh trout on your hands and knees.

Cloudy, the one and only

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 09-10-2001).]
Old 09-10-2001, 12:37 PM   #2
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Wait a minute - two Cafe's? with Gwhanos' that would be three. This HAS to be the record for cafe chaos in one day.
Old 09-10-2001, 12:40 PM   #3
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I have been waiting outside for you to open the Cafe... you're late
I might forgive you if lunch is served to me 'on the house'

do go check the response to your 'well problem' question

------------------

get away from my homepage
Old 09-10-2001, 12:41 PM   #4
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Three in a day WOW talk about overkill o well if we try we can fill them all up

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.

An Archmage of the HADB
Old 09-10-2001, 12:42 PM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sorry Kaz, saw yours after I'd typed that all in! We can use the other til it fills a few pages more and then move here.

As for Gwhanos... he will be cleaning windows with his TONGUE for using my name and Cafe in his twisted schemes of world domination! BWHAHAHAHA

Ahem, have a nice day! *giggle*

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 09-10-2001, 12:44 PM   #6
Kaz

Do I need to be waitress in both cafes at once *hears a chorus of "yes"s* Ookaay... Does anyone know where I can get a cloning machine?
a very confused

------------------

Kazara

Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-10-2001, 12:48 PM   #7
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

Oh boy ...... Im starting to get dizzy w/ all of these cafes around .... *domingo passes out in confused heap on the floor*
Old 09-10-2001, 12:48 PM   #8
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Are these cafe's far apart? If I am going to get comfy in one and then have to move a long way then I am just going to settle in here

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!
Old 09-10-2001, 12:50 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
I have been waiting outside for you to open the Cafe... you're late
I might forgive you if lunch is served to me 'on the house'

do go check the response to your 'well problem' question

Hi Adam, sure, have some lunch on the house! We had some technical troubles getting going today! Oh, boy.. now to remember what thread the well is in! LOL

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 09-10-2001, 12:50 PM   #10
Kaz

Maybe I should think of something to teleport all the customers from the old cafe into the new cafe(s) automatically... any ideas?

------------------

Kazara

Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe