Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-12-2001, 12:30 AM   #1
Catfish410
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I typed in Debug Mode=1 under the [Program Options] but when i go to the game and push ctrl+space all it does is pause the game, how do i get the comand box to come up?
Old 07-12-2001, 12:48 AM   #2
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

I had a bit of the same problem when trying to cheat Icewind Dale. You have to play around with the INI file... Don't ask for details, I couldn't remember it if my life depended on it, I suggest downloading the shadowkeeper. You get all the same stuff as far as I can see.

Just a thought...
-Killing Spree
Old 07-12-2001, 09:28 AM   #3
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

OKE I could be wrong here but after you typed in Debug Mode=1 did you save the file or just close it????? that might be the whole problem... you have to save it lol. anyway...................

WELCOME TO THE BOARD CATFISH!!!!!!!! Been swimmin up at Lake Texarcana a few times Nice bass in that lake too

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2001, 02:26 PM   #4
Catfish410
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yes, I saved it. I went to the read me file and typed in Debug Mode=1 under program options and saved it. But still when i go to the game and push the ctrl+space all it does is pause the game, i can't seem to get the control box to come up. What else should I try???
Old 07-12-2001, 02:53 PM   #5
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Um, just in case you might be getting it mixed up, you press the [ctrl] button and the [space] bar button at the same time. you DO NOT press the [+] button. just in case some people are confusing that...
[ctrl]+[space] just means press the two buttons in the brackets ([]<-those r brackets) at the same time. thats al the addition (+) sign means. ^_^*

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 07-12-2001, 07:59 PM   #6
Catfish410
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thats what i am doing, pushing the ctrl and space at the same time and all it does is pause the game
Old 07-13-2001, 12:07 AM   #7
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hi Catfish, and welcome. Go to the Baldur.ini file, and type in the debug mode thing under program option section, not in the readme file. That's what I understand from your last post. Try that, and it should work, I hope. That's how mine worked. If you can't find the ini file, it looks like a note book that says "baldur".

------------------
"...and that's the
bottom line, 'cause Robert the Bard says so!"
Robert the Bard TLH