Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-19-2001, 03:40 PM   #1
andyp

I have switched off the bronze dragon and followed the river in it's flow direction, got the chest. Then gone back against the flow, found the chest in the deep well. Went up the stairs and there is a wheel, I need something to turn this wheel, what and where is it please?
Old 01-19-2001, 03:48 PM   #2
Moni

You need the bridge crank...found in a chest somewhere in the caves...should be roughly to the northeast of the River Landing (which is downstairs from where you are)and down a hole...into an area with spiders. It has been a while since I have been there so I can't be specific but its the best I can do to lead you the right way!
: )
Moni
Old 01-19-2001, 03:50 PM   #3
Moni

Try going up the landing down river where the chest was sitting.
Old 01-20-2001, 04:53 AM   #4
andyp

OK thanks guys, I found an entrance across the river midway beteeen the two exits onto the river, but I have been through and spoken too a blind guy who has had his crystals taken by KOL, I have followed another path down across a waterfall and a chest is blocked by HUGE rocks and it says I need something any ideas, it also says that tracks can be seen passing through the rocks.
Old 01-20-2001, 09:30 AM   #5
Xignal76

During your exploration you should encounter a lake in the middle of a passage. Swim down into it and look for an underwater passage. This leads to the boulder solution.

If you want more specific info you can read the walkthrough here.