Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2004, 09:49 AM   #1
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

A thread for good feeling. The people who you are glad to have in your corner when the it hits the fan.

I'll start:

Exxon - (If he's still around here) He's just a cool guy. Probably spoke to him more than anyone else on here. Used to speak to Talthyr loads too.
Old 08-06-2004, 12:44 PM   #2
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

morgie (of course!)
reeka
stormymystic
larry
cerek

i guess that is it.
Old 08-06-2004, 12:56 PM   #3
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Revruby
Mackattack
....hmm there are alot of people that I consider friends, but do not talk to them much so not sure who else to name here, so I guess these 2 for now, until I think of more....right now going to go to bed, been dealing with sick babies all night and morning.
Old 08-06-2004, 01:29 PM   #4
Link
Jack Burton

Lots of them aren't here anymore;

Earthdog (the old coot)
AzureWolf & Caleb (you definitely want Hamlet and Dough Boy backing you up!)
Legolas
Reeka (sure you can bring Bardan too )
Exxon
Tancred (never really spoke to him, but shared lots of great stories [img]smile.gif[/img] )
Hiram Sedai and Lady_Sedai aka Dragonmage (just for happy couples sake if you bring the cheetoh's I make sure to bring the party with me [img]smile.gif[/img] )
Memnoch (can't imagine no one has named him! the genie is the most laidback man I've ever known; I bet he can talk his way out of a fight when "it" hits the fan )
(and for law's sake, I should probably be naming Timber here too )

There loads more I can name I think [img]smile.gif[/img] There's a good many people I know around here since my first visit in *gulp* 2001!

[ 08-06-2004, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Link ]
Old 08-06-2004, 05:02 PM   #5
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Illumina's my wingchick. We talk quite a bit and have a laugh together. She's a bit of a b**ch but it's part of her charm, and an absolute necessity when you're a goddess.

There are a load of others who I've either talked to and like, or whose posts I just appreciate in general:

Vaskez, Johnny, Horatio, Groj, Aelia, Melusine, Donut, Davros, Mouse, Timber, Memnoch, Sazerac, Hiram Sedai, Hierophant, Sir Exxon, Bungleau, Ross, Link, Dreamer, Reeka... a lot of people actually. I think everyone's cool to be honest.

[ 08-06-2004, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Arledrian ]
Old 08-06-2004, 05:13 PM   #6
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
Of course Alex and Jerr get mentioned here, but I'd feel bad if I also didn't bring up Pirengle and Aaron... Not from a lack of fondness, merely because I don't know them as well as the former. I'd also like to take this time to wave hi to Sarah... There are quite a few people I sort of appreciate from the shadows, and she's one of them, along with Donut, Chewie, and Timber... among others, of course. They're just the ones that spring immediately to mind.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Old 08-08-2004, 06:37 AM   #7
Juddy[SCGW]
Dungeon Master

Hmmmm, Slythe is Probly the one i know the most since he introduced me to this forum, but i was away for a long time so i wasnt in contact with him or neone else so i havnt been able to make mani friends.
Oh well i hope that can change.
[img]\"http://pics.xs.to/pics/04073/bodyboard291.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />As the saying goes,\"Stand up, get counted, lye down, GET BARRELED!!!\"<br /><br />Take me drunk im home!!!!<br />Cheers!!
Old 08-08-2004, 07:20 AM   #8
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Lady Zekke
Pc Giant
Someguy
Reeka
Bardan
Annatar, Sir Exxon (though I hardly talk to them anymore)

And I think that's it on this forum.
Old 08-08-2004, 07:20 AM   #9
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Well, iffin' this aint just a warm, fuzzy lil' popularity contest

I got folks I like, I got folks I don't like. When the 'it' hits the fan, I do what feels right, and with a little luck there might hopefully end up being a few folks feeling the same way too... but people I consider my friends (well, as far as online acquaintence goes) will hopefully know who they are already. [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] Cheers to them! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-08-2004, 08:15 AM   #10
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Pyrenk, Gangrell, Sir Exxon, Annatar. I had some fun chats withs them.