Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 07-23-2001, 06:20 AM   #1
WillowIX
Apophis

1) How many portals can one have active and teleport to?!? Or is it just the one?!?
2) Where´s that "bad words" samurai looking to revenge his father, Ishad N´ha Bushi dojo quest. I can´t seem to find him anywhere!!!!
3) More a hint needed than a question. I´ve been told here to go where the quests send me, and that´s good idea! BUT now I´ve got two quests two the stout mine, one to those caves north of the mantraps lake (I think, thieve´s guild quest) and two to the dragonspire! I feel like screaming!! Where to go first?!?
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 10:24 AM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Hi there,

Here, I'll make it short and sweet for you:

1- You can have one portal per area. What does that mean: One portal per dungeon and one portal for the Valeia Area, one portal between Ishad N'ha and Brimloch and one portal West of Brimloch.

2- Thorin is at the foot of the spire. Once you get to the Spire, follow the big wall towards the East and you'll see him.

3- Have you done Shurugeon yet. What I like to do is do the set of quest there, leave and do the Stout mine invitation and the Janthil quests. That way I can get the crusade trait and the fletchery traits before I finish Shurugeon. If you've already finished Shurugeon, I suggest you do the stout mine quest. That way you won't have to go back to the Boogers for the third warrior guild quest.

Good luck
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 12:58 PM   #3
WillowIX
Apophis

Went and finished the Stout mine, I think, got an dragon plate armor... And then I killed Raskalion, that only took 4½ hours!!! Pheeew!!! Back to the telporters anyway... So I can´t have on the Ishad N´ha side of the Dragonspire and one to the Brimloch side?!? Is there an easy way to travel between Ishad N´ha and Brimloch Roon?!? I can´t make one up since call of home brings you to the latest visited town... In one direction I still must walk through the Dragonspire, right?!? And that´s a dungeon, isn´t it?!?
Old 07-23-2001, 01:31 PM   #4
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

The trick is to put the portal just outside of Brimloch. Before you go into town, cast a portal. Then, "call of home" back to Ishad N'ha to get credit for the quests. When you're done, Teleport back to the portal. Once you've entered Brimloch you shouldn't have to come back anymore. If you don't put the portal, you're stuck doing the spire again or, if you're lucky, you can vanish back around the Brimloch area.

Good luck
Old 07-23-2001, 05:48 PM   #5
WillowIX
Apophis

So I´ve got to complete all the quests in the Ishad N´ha area before going to Brimloch?!? I can´t return what so ever?!? OK, then it´s up to pay a visit to those cyclops first...
Old 07-23-2001, 06:04 PM   #6
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

You can return but you have to make sure you make a portal before you jump the Spire ledge (you'll understand when you get there ). You'll have to walk all the way back to Ishad N'Ha. But when you want to come back, you won't have to make your way through the Spire.

Old 07-24-2001, 07:45 AM   #7
WillowIX
Apophis

Yes, I see what you mean... But it´s possible to creat the portal just outside the dragoncave (after collecting the Mavin), right?!? Then there´s no trouble at all to travel between Port Brimloch and Ishad N´ha... That´s what you´re saying in last message right?!? Another thing... Could you give me a hint of when to pass on to assassin?!? I´ve got a level 10 ninja I´d like to advance, perhaps my Samurai too... The ninja can´t learn second weapon or doublestrike or can he?!? Thanks.