Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-11-2004, 09:28 PM   #11
Sir Goulum
John Locke

My brother ran into a pole and got some vampire teeth for a day...
Old 02-12-2004, 04:03 AM   #12
D*Ranged

Me, I never chipped my tooth in my life, but I've flicked my loose canine off when I was 13... and in the maths class I was in!!! I have a habit of biting my pen to shreds, and I just happened to play around with my pen, shaking up a VERY loose canine of mine.
So it finally flew off, right in front of my maths teacher. He was cool about it, and gave me a VERY decayed piece of black & white pebble which was my tooth. The class had a good laugh at my expense...
Old 02-12-2004, 06:54 AM   #13
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Nunchucks... Did I get the spelling correct?

Woopak!
Old 02-12-2004, 08:36 AM   #14
WillowIX
Apophis

I chipped both my front teeth with our gardening hose some 10 years back or so. [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] A visit to the dentist fixe it though.
Old 02-12-2004, 09:40 AM   #15
Jorath Calar
Harper

I was at a party and there was beer in bottles and Pringles snack, I was a bit drunk and had stopped drinking and my friends told me to finish one of the Pringles pack so she could throw it away. I was almost done and put it up to my lips and took a sip to finish it, unfortunatly someone had thrown a bottlecap into the Pringles and I bit it... and it didn't just crack a tooth, it tore up my gum and cheek...

Since then I don't eat Pringles... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 10:25 AM   #16
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

the first two times my fron teeth chipped it was because of my brother throwing hangers at me, seperate incidents too. the rest of my chips are from opening soda bottles with my teeth. nathan has a bad habit of making them too tight for my carpal tunnel ridden hands to open.
Old 02-13-2004, 04:30 PM   #17
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

An errantly thrown metal toy took off half of my front tooth as a child. The root wasn't damaged thankfullyIt was repaired pretty shoddily twice as a child. It's repaired correctly now with a proper cap. Can't even tell it was ever damaged!
Old 02-13-2004, 06:22 PM   #18
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Dammit I just chipped mine yesterday!!! It was the same tooth I chipped last time too!! AND it's the fake filling for it. I was trying to open a bottle of pop... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-13-2004, 10:23 PM   #19
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I thought it was really cool when I figured out how to open bottles of pop with my teeth when I was younger...

Now I have crowns (replacement tooth covers) on three of the four teeth I used to do this with. For each crown, I got at least two shots of different numbing solutions (six on the first one).

On one of them, I just had a root canal... through the crown. Three total shots of numbing stuff during the process, too. I guess I have a high resistance to novocaine and the like.

I get to get the temporary filling replaced on Monday... oh joy.

If I could, I'd go back and tell myself not to do that, cool though it was. The tradeoff is just too much for me.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.