Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-01-2002, 01:21 PM   #1
Sir Exxon
Zartan

When I logged in to Stealthys today, I saw that I couldnt post any pictures in the 2show photo"-section.
Do anyone know what causes this?

see ya!
Old 02-01-2002, 04:13 PM   #2
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
When I logged in to Stealthys today, I saw that I couldnt post any pictures in the 2show photo"-section.
Do anyone know what causes this?

see ya!

I saw Melusine mention this in another thread a little while ago...
Apparently, someone started a new album and put picutres of guns in there... she has turned the security on until she finds out who it was who spammed like this, and thus only a few people can post pictures there... for the moment.

I believe that the people who do have priveledges to post the pictures are Memnoch, Melusine, and Cloudy. So if we want to put pics up there, we have to email them to one of those people. There may be more who have those privaledges, but im not sure.
Old 02-01-2002, 05:36 PM   #3
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Thanks for that, I was wondering why I couldnt do that. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-01-2002, 06:21 PM   #4
norompanlasolas

so, if i wanted to post a photo there (well, not really, but maybe) i have to send it to one of them by email or what?
Old 02-01-2002, 06:45 PM   #5
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by norompanlasolas:
so, if i wanted to post a photo there (well, not really, but maybe) i have to send it to one of them by email or what?

Seems like it.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-01-2002, 08:30 PM   #6
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by norompanlasolas:

At the moment, yes. Knowing Melusine(which i dont ), she will tell us as soon as she has reset the provaledges.

AFAIK, the emails to send them to are as follows (anyone who know any better, please correct me)
  • memnoch@tgeweb.com[*]cloudy@nycap.rr...en@hotmail.com

When Mel comes on, she will probably be able to tell you more about it, and correct any mistakes I made... remember, dont take my word as gospel- I remember something about this, but im not sure if it is correct... Melusine will be able to tell you anything ive missed, because she has the priveldges to change the priveledges.

[ 02-01-2002: Message edited by: LennonCook ]

Old 02-02-2002, 03:14 AM   #7
Melusine
Dracolisk

Exxon, I received your pic and will put it up in a minute. [img]smile.gif[/img]
And Lennon has the right of it - I'll lower the security today though. [img]smile.gif[/img] I would thank you not to post my email address here though - I know it's in my profile but there's no need to put it in your post. You were probably trying to be helpful (but remember, the road to hell and all that) but if someone wanted Memnoch, Cloudy or me they could always have PMed or clicked our profiles themselves.
Old 02-02-2002, 03:52 AM   #8
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
I would thank you not to post my email address here though - I know it's in my profile but there's no need to put it in your post. You were probably trying to be helpful (but remember, the road to hell and all that) but if someone wanted Memnoch, Cloudy or me they could always have PMed or clicked our profiles themselves.

Very Well, I will remember, and post by it, from now on.