Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 08-18-2002, 09:22 AM   #1
Kharn
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I don't know if I did something wrong, but it seems I have gotten on the bad side of Elhan and the elves. I have completed the Bodhi quest and retrieved the Rhynn Lanthorn, but when I try to return it to Elhan, he and the elves attack me. Is there something else I need to do before he'll talk to me?
Old 08-18-2002, 09:28 AM   #2
andrewas
Harper

Nope, he should be fine. Normaly id recommend slaughtering Elhan and all those elves for daring to attack a bhaalspawn, but in this case I dont think you can finish the game. Its possible you hit one of the elves accidently at some point, or it might just be a bug. In any case the easiest thing is to load a save from before you met him and replay that section.
Old 08-18-2002, 11:13 AM   #3
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Kill Elhan and his elves, and spawn Elhan back using CLUA. His code is C6ELHAN.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 04:51 PM   #4
Kharn
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Looks like I might be screwed. No saves from before I met him. If Any of my party attacks any of the elves, some elf guard casts time stop and says something like: "You were warned not to attack any of your friends, forced though the friendship might be." and kills me. I don't stand a chance. Funny, though, the elf war sage is friendly to me until Elhan attacks. So are the elven warriors down at the bottom of the map, near the tents there. There are also Harpers here who, when I first met Elhan, attacked me. I killed one of them before escaping the map. Wonder if that had anything to do with it? Also, the first time I returned to this map with the Rhynn Lanthorn, General Solvidarus? (sp ?) was friendly (blue) until I spoke to him, then he turned red and has been red ever since.
Old 08-18-2002, 10:20 PM   #5
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

This is a known bug--ANYBODY turning hostile on the Underdark Exit map will turn them ALL hostile--and in some versions of the game, you can't kill all the Elves because they keep infinitely respawning. So, if the Harpers show up on that map and you fight them, you can't finish the game. Grrrr.....

Your options:
1) Reload to an earlier Save and try to do it differently.
2) Go to SOME OTHER MAP and cheat in another Elhan.

Any other ideas?
Old 08-20-2002, 10:18 PM   #6
Kharn
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Since I couldn't even attack any of the elves without the game ending, I respawned Elhan. Worked like a charm & was able to complete the game. Excellent. Thanks.
Old 08-20-2002, 10:23 PM   #7
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

I guess if you used the in game cheats, you could keep CTRL+Y each elf and then do what Sir Exxon says.
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote