Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-15-2001, 02:37 AM   #1
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

As an American, I would like to thank the world for the show of solidarity and support you all have shown us today. I was almost moved to tears tonight, when I saw all the services, marches, flowers and general best wishes that we received from all of you around the world. This past week has been one of the blackest weeks my country has ever had, and it's been a comfort to know that others nations grieve with us. Thank you all!!!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

If they take my gun can I still use my Axe?
Old 09-15-2001, 02:53 AM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
As an American, I would like to thank the world for the show of solidarity and support you all have shown us today. I was almost moved to tears tonight, when I saw all the services, marches, flowers and general best wishes that we received from all of you around the world. This past week has been one of the blackest weeks my country has ever had, and it's been a comfort to know that others nations grieve with us. Thank you all!!!

as a world leader, I give my grief to the loss of lives, express my sorrow, and condamn the attack
Old 09-15-2001, 03:00 AM   #3
Moni

Quote:

Amen!
My faith in mankind was restored tonight by the show of world-wide support!
I was moved to tears of joy for the first time all week!

Thank you Sarajevo, Nairobi, Warsaw, Bucharest (sp), London, Rome, Paris, Moscow, and a slew of other countries/cities that I don't remember or really can't spell!

Crowds of people wrapped in, or waving American Flags...piles of bouquets and individual flowers...lots of roses...personal notes....large gatherings for public prayer...the prayers...the prayers were overwhelming.

God Bless Us All!

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-15-2001, 03:03 AM   #4
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I don't represent China, but I will speak for all Chinese with hearts
I give my FULL support!!
Old 09-15-2001, 03:18 AM   #5
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I think I speak for the majority of danes when I say: Denmark is with you with all that we can give.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.

Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
Old 09-15-2001, 03:49 AM   #6
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:

I would like to state that I agree totally with everything said. THANK YOU ALL!

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-15-2001, 06:36 AM   #7
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I think I acn speak for almost all Germans when I say: We are with you, we grieve with you, we will help and support you.

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-15-2001, 08:19 AM   #8
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Sadly I don´t speak for most Swedes, but I do speak for thoose theat have a heart and a clear mind, and we are in majority at lest!

We condem the attack and we grieve your loss. Thoose that doesn´t here don´t have a clue what it means to be Swedish and what most important what it means to be a Human!

I wright this because the utterly tastless show of leftwings fanatics here in Gothenburg is sickening. Fortunatley the Police came and drow them a way. There were only tem of them, but still-- GRr, it makes my blood boil!

Evcerywhere else in Sweden we have mourned your loss, and we have floowed your tragedy since US is espacially close to us. We have alot of relatives there and Gothenburg has been the porttown that always have seen america as a close friend.

Even at our practice in Krav yesterday we have a a minute of silence befoe and after each session...

------------------

Be vevvy qwiet..I´m hunting wabbits...
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 09-15-2001, 01:29 PM   #9
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:

Mega Dittos Thanks for any help of any kind.

------------------

"the memories of a man in his old age,
are deeds of a man in his prime"
Old 09-15-2001, 01:33 PM   #10
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
I wright this because the utterly tastless show of leftwings fanatics here in Gothenburg is sickening. Fortunatley the Police came and drow them a way. There were only tem of them, but still-- GRr, it makes my blood boil!

The leftwings caused those problems?? Wolfgir, remind me I should never ask about the rightwings in your country...

Oh, and I think I speak for 99 % of the Dutch population when I tell you how terrible the things that happened are, we grieve for it and we will certainly aid you in any way possible...

[This message has been edited by Grojlach (edited 09-15-2001).]