Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-25-2000, 03:07 PM   #1
stevius

opened both doors, and flipped levers that did nothing...killed that shapeshifting meremaid, and took her useless loot...what am i missing?

a little help, please?
Old 12-25-2000, 05:58 PM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

You have to open both doors at the same time. I had been there, opened one door at a time, and flipped both levers. I finally came back because I had runout of options. Got one of the glowstones back (from the original entrance passage to the rotater) - opened both doors - twiddled both levers, ran back and forth twice more doing that, and eventually found the passageway. It opens parallel and between the passages - you jump to it from the center of the staircase (ie before you could just jump down to the water.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2000, 12:04 AM   #3
LarrytheBold

Are you sure you have to open both doors at the same time? I am also stuck here with 1 glowstone. I have been working with 2 as the 3rd was not in the chest through the crab trap as it was supose to be.

However, some posts have said you can complete the quest with 2 glowstones. But to get to the 3rd tablet you have to leave 1 glowstone in the east lock; hence only 1 with me.

So I have opened each door and turned the dials but of course can only keep one door open at a time. The door to the 3rd piece remains shut (I assume it's the door above the small pool;I can see the white dot on the map.

If the other posts are correct there must be some way to do this with only 1 stone because as far as I can tell you must keep the other one in the east lock or the North passage will be closed.

Any help (given in the spirit of the holiday season ) would be appreciated.
Old 12-26-2000, 12:30 AM   #4
LarrytheBold

Well, 2 seconds after I posted the above, I swam through the pool on the north side of the stairs and came to the area where the dungeon master says the current is too strong. But in one of the side shafts was a chest and low and behold (wait for it) a glowstone! So I swam back and with 2 glowstones I opened both doors and twisted 1 dial and there it was; opened.

I guess you do need 3 glowstones after all. But if I am wrong, I would still like someone with only 2 to tell me how they did it.