Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-05-2000, 02:34 AM   #1
skeptic

Many frustrating hours spent running around the river bank have shown me no toadem; i'd love to kill the "evil" for the toads, but they weren't too hot on instructions; a pity the location wasn't addded to the automap! can someone help??

Old 11-05-2000, 03:30 AM   #2
Nyanye

Talk with the Toad Shaman, he will open a trap door. Follow the way, you cant miss the Evils. Dont forget to say the Password (Ugabu or like this, dont know exactly) to him!!! You can speak with him about all things, but if you dont say the password he will never open the trap door, costs me many ours to find this out.

Aehm and excuse my bad english

farewell

Old 11-05-2000, 04:44 AM   #3
xenotoca

the password is ukabu. you must say this to the toad guard in the first hut as well make sure its daytime they wont accept you at night

Old 11-05-2000, 10:31 AM   #4
Raldor

Yes, and you have to say "Ukabu" to the shaman too. I was stuck for a long time, because he seemed to have given me the quest already, but I hadn't said "Ukabu" yet, so he never opened the door.

Old 11-05-2000, 02:25 PM   #5
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Toad Hall!!
Do they actually call it that in the game? Does anyone remember The Wind in the Willows and Toad Hall?
If so, that's a neat touch..