Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-03-2001, 05:19 PM   #41
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Shakeing his head slightly and smileing a little the half elf grabs some food and hands it to he wolf. The wolf runs out as Deiter went to stop some of the drunks from stealing his drinks.~

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

Free drinks to all you ALSB guys *grins*
Old 10-03-2001, 05:28 PM   #42
Lazarus
Manshoon

~After a day's work Lazarus heads to a bar in the docks district, he buys a drink and sits down. He thinks of something from the past as he 'downs his mug
of ale'.

[This message has been edited by Lazarus (edited 10-03-2001).]
Old 10-03-2001, 07:39 PM   #43
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Time for the onslaught.. ALSB attackkkk...

All a part of the master plan. Come and get us, Altar Boy.

...Ahem, to those of you ALSOB's brave enough to show, aside from some of the staff you see many large warriors at guard both inside the restaurant and in the immediate area outside. These warriors are all attired in voluminous hooded cloaks which mask their features. What CAN be seen is that they carry two-handed swords and composite long bows.

(Please note that any posts such as "We fireball you all to death and then go home" will be ignored - they never happened. Let's have some roleplaying here, folks. KFA staff, please leave the details of the hooded warriors to me - they're all part of the master plan Everybody, have fun )

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!

Old 10-03-2001, 07:45 PM   #44
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Desuma_Malevois:
KFA staff, please leave the details of the hooded warriors to me - they're all part of the master plan

[/B]

LOL Keep up the master plans Desuma

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

Old 10-03-2001, 07:53 PM   #45
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!!!

------------------
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine
Old 10-03-2001, 07:57 PM   #46
Haddar - Servant of Talos
The Magister

Ah.....I see you have this...Avariel food. I believe Talos would like some consuming of a goodie-goodie Avariel like Aerie...yes, yes. I have heard of the trouble with the templemorons. Hmm... I did offer my services to them, but I was rejected, argh. (I could see myself bathing in golden cups and jewelry while taking care of their temple, but they took it all away from me!!!) So you see, I don't have much to spare for them, except a couple of curses, of course. If you at the KFA want, you can call me "friend" or "partner". One minor...ehhh, super-very-minor issue. Is it to much to ask for a meal of Aerie(for me), and a couple of Aerie-bones (for Talos), for my services? A god is not a small friend, you know.
Old 10-03-2001, 08:01 PM   #47
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Haddar - Servant of Talos:
Ah.....I see you have this...Avariel food. I believe Talos would like some consuming of a goodie-goodie Avariel like Aerie...yes, yes. I have heard of the trouble with the templemorons. Hmm... I did offer my services to them, but I was rejected, argh. (I could see myself bathing in golden cups and jewelry while taking care of their temple, but they took it all away from me!!!) So you see, I don't have much to spare for them, except a couple of curses, of course. If you at the KFA want, you can call me "friend" or "partner". One minor...ehhh, super-very-minor issue. Is it to much to ask for a meal of Aerie(for me), and a couple of Aerie-bones (for Talos), for my services? A god is not a small friend, you know.
Welcome Haddar, we'd be happy to call you friend! Belly up to the bar for some good eats and something to drink - just keep a hand on your weapon and be ready for a 'food fight'.

Old 10-03-2001, 08:18 PM   #48
The Magister

Talos thanks you Desuma. Ok, so what do I want to eat today? Do you have any ribs? And some Evermead would be nice to. Now, I don't think they dare disturb Talos. And even if they do, I will...I will...ehhh, just keep eating. I'm sooo hungry! But payback time is one of the few happier times in life, wouldn't you agree? They will get what they deserve. Templemorons or just drunken...morons.
Old 10-03-2001, 08:29 PM   #49
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Welcome to KFA Hadder. What ever you do don't order the moondog grog...its for the ALSB only hehehehe.

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

Old 10-03-2001, 08:35 PM   #50
The Magister

Oh, the Moondog grog you say. I'll remember that. Guess that is what I will recommend to my former "friends" at the temple, hehe. BTW, thanks for the welcome Dieter.