Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-27-2001, 12:41 AM   #1
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Tobbin don't worry,you mortals are like ants ,only strong in numbers but alone you are easly crushed benieth anyones foot.believe me when i say this,i will be forever spamming against your weak clan(it takes alot for me recognize you as such )and my delay allows you ti try and get organized.i enjoy a somewhat fair battle( i know that such a thing is hopeless for your clan,but hey lets be honest,your all i have to crush )your days should be spent in preperation and not relaxing in "lady"Cloudbringer's castle (in wich the sign reads,over one billion served )i shall find your group and demolition them one by one or all of you , for once you will know true power and not the illusion you see of yourself.....hehehe
Old 02-27-2001, 12:44 AM   #2
Tobbin_OHF

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ROTFLMFAO. OMG.

I can't add nothing to that cause I'm
laughing too dam*ed hard.

*SNICKER - 1 billion served*

Old 02-27-2001, 12:54 AM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I can think of a few things to say to that droolbreath! DIE YOU GRAVY SUCKING SLUGBAIT!!!!!!!! The sword of purple roses has your name in it's little demon-hating memory and I will gladly ask my beloved Paladin to help me practice for your return...and the spells, oh dear dear soon to be ashes hellspawned weasel, you have no idea how much inspiration you just gave me! BWAHAHAHAHA Chickendemon Fricasee, anyone?!

Black Knight, he's doing it again! WAAAAAAAAH! (pouty StormCloud)

Storm-Queen, polishing her sword and checking the spell books
Old 02-27-2001, 08:08 AM   #4
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

lucky for you all,i may not be able to post or use the internet for awhile.i have been doing this from work and am losing the internet ability.i promise that if i can post ar get my computer's freakin modem to work i will get back into the loop.As for the Opposing Hellfire's Fury ,it wasn't all mine so it will continue on without me.There is more than capable minds left to reek havoc on the opposing order.I have made friends,that i had not thought possiable,for me i would never have considered making a friend on the internet,but i have and they are welcome to my house anytime.Yorick i wish and pray that you get famous you have to much going for you not too.Cloudbringer i will miss picking on you and watching you twitch under my torment "lady"(God Bless).Black Knight ,you have the hardest job on this panel(that is trying to keep Cloudbringer from straying)and good luck in the future with Jerome(he's goina kick your a**) .Memnoch thank you for being the realist on here and reminding use to be careful(i know i had alot of fault for the crash,don't worry i accept that )Gray Mage ,you and Sir Tainly will fit in here just right and i haven't know you all other than mailing your pieces to every country and island ,but it has been an honor to have meet you both and i hope one day i can get back to stomping you both.Gabriel,i am glad that you have opened your eyes to the full glory of evil...remember this,good has strict guildlines,evil has no guildlines,we'll love you no matter what you do,the other side is ....well we needn't go there(good choice)...Draconia ,we had a link and it has slipped away and i have felt the lose.i hope that one day you move to the ideal spot you and your family want to live.and i hope your husband gets a raise so that he doesn't have to work all the time and you guys could spend more time together,and i hope you relearn the Spanish language so your kids can learn it from you.Lady Z it's been a great pleasure knowing you and and opposing you and your little sister and also did Gray Mage get you your hot dog yet..no?...(smack)..now get her that damn hot dog mage...Sylent,theres honor among thieves,remember this for the guild.Stealth Bomber,your the funniest man i have know(i still laugh at your comment about my guy being Bhaal's daddy).Charlie...your story about your past really touched me and i still remember it.As you learned (and i have to,been through it also)after it was all over that it has only made you that much stronger,and you have character that is as strong as steel.Tobbin we haven't really talked much other than our war and the time you yelled at me ( )but i am glad that i had a worthy oppenent as you,good luck in all that you do and i still think she is hot..haha.Wolfgir HOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLL.i hope that you will start your own pack one day with a special shewolf.Jerome if you read this,i know you said you wanted to hire me for a war but i didn't realize that you wanted me to do everthing for you...i want double the payment.To my ,whom shall remain nameless,assassin thank you and i am glad to have such an expert working for such glorious cause.Moiriane you may never know but someday i will learn the French language so i don't tell a stranger a romantic message when i didn't realize that i was doing such.I have missed some but i have so many friends here that i couldn't possiably remember all that have crossed pathes with me or fought wars with me ...and Moridin thank you for the name for our clan .....i am on borrowed time and don't know when it will end but till then i will be here for awhile( i am thinking it will be Wed. when the service is gone ) damn this sucks but it wouldn't be life if it was fun and easy.
Old 02-27-2001, 08:24 AM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hellfire! I'll be waiting for your return, my friend! Definitely won't be the same around Athkatla without you!!!!
Sure hope everything works out and we see you soon, but don't worry, nobody is likely to forget your shenanigans in a million years!

Cloudbringer, Archnemesis and spambuddy
Old 02-27-2001, 08:29 AM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry: "cries uncontrollably".

Larry: "Why do I continue to lose my friends??!!"
Old 02-27-2001, 08:33 AM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Larry, he'll be back! He can't hide from us forever! hehehe

Here, now, wipe those tears up and salute the Hellfire fiend as he goes off to fight the Lack Of Internet Connection Monster!

Cloudbringer
Old 02-27-2001, 08:35 AM   #8
Gray Mage
Banned User

Hellfire...it has been an Honnor to do battle with you. I'm going to miss the fun, we had good luck with that Modem, I'm going to need some to practice my "arts" on. Until we meet again........
Old 02-27-2001, 08:55 AM   #9
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

oh my people for once Cloudwhoactuallyhadanintellengentthinstosayotherth andishonoringKnightsisright i will be back to mainly slay and torture those silly mortals whom got it in there head they had a snowballs chance in hell to fight me.Gray Mage if i didn't come back to this place for a 1000 years it still wouldn't be long enough for you to get you "art"skills up to par remember this friends,i could never turn my back from you people.i have had to much fun and too many ROTFLMAO and too many LOLs.i am a friend till the end and shall be your friend till the end (or enemy in CLOUDBRINGER'S CASE,ALSO FOR YOU MY DEAR THIS IS IN CAPS LOCK..HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH )I WILL BE BACK,come hell(thats me) or high water(that ofcourse being Cloudbringer)
Old 02-27-2001, 09:20 AM   #10
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Awww, such a sweet fiend...hehee...no worries, I shall be practicing my Barney variation spells and there's always a teletubby or two that can be summoned...hehehe!
Get that modem going, hf, I need fodder...er playmates! And my luscious Black Knight is sooooo mmmmmmmm.... knightly when he threatens havoc upon your gibberling self! See you 'round, Archnemesis! Floods aplenty await your return.

CloudStrike