Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2000, 01:27 AM   #11
Raze
The Magister

Ok can someone just tell me where to get because i might have missed it or sold it if u just tell me i can see if ive been to where it was.
Old 12-21-2000, 02:40 AM   #12
Armisael

Jon gave you the answer...

Old 12-21-2000, 10:36 AM   #13
ironfist

To get ore the first thing you'll do is to iniate the quest from a priest in
the temple of the helm, and you can do the quest even if you didnt do the
unseeing eye quest. Then you just follow the quest instructions, you'll have
to talk to an ore merchant in Waukeens Promenade, then ask her for the
location of the ore supplier, if you do everything right you shall find the
bastard who stole the ore and take the ore back. Anyway, you will get more XP's from the quest
if you give the real ore to the sculptur rather than the poor mixed ore.

Old 12-21-2000, 11:21 AM   #14
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

It's well worth improving though. NO MORE LEVEL DRAIN!
Old 12-21-2000, 06:23 PM   #15
Suul-Yinn

Unfortunately you can't use the fake stuff to upgrade your mace but the temple will accept it and think it's a statue anyhow! I don't know whether you get more or less exp if you give the fake stuff to the sculptor or the church directly though. As for Scotland, Ladyzekke, you are so right. It is so great that you can put up with the rain and cold and still smile.

Old 12-21-2000, 07:32 PM   #16
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

I've been to Scotland. My ancestors originated there. Stunningly breathtakingly beautiful. Loved the both the rain (especially as I spent four years on the edge of the Gibson Desert as a child) and the sense of drama about the place and will visit again. Saw a fair bit too, from Skye to Inverness and Oban to Edinburgh. The Lochs and around Fort William were amazing.
Old 12-21-2000, 08:56 PM   #17
Armisael

Yeah, you get a couple thousand less EP if you give the temple the fake ore. You still get the helm of glory, though. There's no point in wasting 200 pounds of pure illithium on some temple who won't even appreciate it. : P

Old 12-21-2000, 10:08 PM   #18
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I live in the United States (Virginia) and I have to say, I don't really like it. "They" have cut almost every tree down. I live in a cement cesspool. Things used to be different when I was younger. So much has changed. What I wouldn't give to pack it up and leave to better lands! You should feel blessed, Suul-Yinn; you live in a much better atmosphere. I envy you!! I hope you got through your appointment OK. As for the Mace of Disruption, I think it may be too late to do anything because of my actions, but all is OK. Somehow I will carry on, just like with the Christmas Holiday! I will survive dammit!!
Old 12-21-2000, 10:17 PM   #19
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Now there's an idea for a song. I can hear it now.
"But I will survive, I will survive...dammit!"
Old 12-22-2000, 08:53 AM   #20
Suul-Yinn

Thanks Ladyzekke, I did survive and it went well. However I have just been rung on my day off to inform me the owner of the company is coming tomorrow for a suprise visit. Great, 145 shops in this country alone and he picks mine! If you ever make it over drop me a line and we will show you around.

I agree Yorick, Scotland has a feeling of history and drama that makes you believe that magic is possible and maybe there are goblins in those mountains, or is that the scotch?