Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-28-2000, 03:06 PM   #21
Jerome2k

M'ALL!!!!

well i'll be dammed, where in the nine hells have you been? no amout of yelling seems to rouse either you or the thief....(sigh).... no-one listens anymore........

Old 11-29-2000, 03:57 AM   #22
Mandrake
Welcomed New User

We'll prolly see Tipsy again when NWN comes out. Heh.
People dont listen?. Maybe you should start using all caps again?
(PLEASE dont, that was a joke!)
Old 11-29-2000, 09:11 AM   #23
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

I've been around roasting occasional peasants while they sleep...

Actually I had pondered adventuring into Baldur's realms again, but find these days I only have the time and patience to play through a game once! Until NWN comes out I'll probably be checking these boards once a week or so while involved with other projects (finally getting around to putting my website up), working out (cruise coming up in January, need to get cut), reading (so many good books out right now!), and.. *looks round to make sure nobody on this forum's going to shoot him* playing Sacrifice. Pretty fun game, very different as I've never played RTS games before, quite refreshing. Recommended.

I'll still be around occasionally to singe yer armour occasionally though

Always watching,
Old 11-29-2000, 10:20 AM   #24
Rikard

Don't think of Sacriface as a RTS game but as a fantasy game
It's alright then

Old 11-29-2000, 03:20 PM   #25
Jerome2k

Hmm....sacrifice you say....... perhaps....perhaps.... but your little eye thing still scares me, im convinced its following me as i walk across the room

(gingerly gets up and walks)

THERE! see it done it again.....or mabey it was all that drink i've been having.....

CAPS LOCK!!! now thats an idea worth thinking about!