Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2001, 04:27 PM   #1
Morgalas Everhate
Dungeon Master

I had pick up Vi early in the game and now level 15 she is one mean mama [img]smile.gif[/img] I want to go to Rayjin and heard about all the complaining she does here on the IW Board so I thought I would personally drop her off at He Li's nar in Arnika. I let her go rested for 8 camping hours and she's gone. Heli and Braffit say she's here in Arnika but where ??? So far I have dismiss before Vi, 3 others Myles, Urq and Tantris. Myles and Urq can be found back where they started but Tantris eludes me and now Vi !?!?

Any ideas??

TIA
Old 12-09-2001, 04:34 PM   #2
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Before you do this - let someone verify this...

But I heard that there's a bug with Vi where she "appears" in the statue of Phoonzag (in the Monestary)... (you can go into the Monestary and stand there, and if ya look at the map, there will be a green dot where she is).
Old 12-09-2001, 04:43 PM   #3
Moni

Ouch! can you reload a prior game and try again?

I went to Bayjin through the Umpani base but took her back to HeLi's first because I did not want to lose her and she was there when I got back!

(I'm taking off for the afternoon...good luck with your game!)
Old 12-09-2001, 04:52 PM   #4
Morgalas Everhate
Dungeon Master

I did do a save right b4 thankfully [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Thanks, I'll give it another try Moni.

Anybody else??
Old 12-09-2001, 07:11 PM   #5
Werdna
Dungeon Master

Actually, she's in the statue of phoonzang in Arnika. If you turn on X-ray, you can see her dot right there in the statue. I'm in this situation right now, and my save is way too far back to return to it. I guess I'll just have to go on without her. *sniff*
Old 12-09-2001, 10:28 PM   #6
Morgalas Everhate
Dungeon Master

I tried again and it worked so far. I made sure I dismissed he fairly close to HeLi (don't know if it actually helped) I rested for 8 hours in the bar and she was still there. I portalled out to Mt. Gigas and returned and Vi is still there. Woohoo I say.

~~ Moni ~~

Thanx again, much appreciated.
Old 12-10-2001, 12:00 AM   #7
Moni

*whew!*
Cool!
You're very welcome!

Come to think of it, I was standing right next to HeLi when I ismissed her...it very well could make the difference!