Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2002, 11:05 PM   #1
manikus
Jack Burton

i was just browsing through some of the old topics in this forum and took a couple of notes about what people are working on. it seems that only five projects have been named or described enough to de facto name them (not counting my own, of course). it seems that four of the five are set in the forgotten realms, and the other is set in an original setting.
i was wondering what people are working on...

the list as i found by doing a very superficial browsing:
arrowhawk- search for dwarven powerstones, set in the forgotten realms savage frontier,
ziroc- pool of twilight,
ziroc- waterdeep: the quest for lost treasures vol.1,
foody- devestating battle - the road to light,
grunt- realms module conversion,
manikus- star wars module,
manikus- world of darkness, with focus on garou and mages,
manikus- real world mystery set in philadelphia,
manikus- heroes of the savage frontier.

can you add to my list? please do. [img]smile.gif[/img]
when it gets bigger, i'll stick it up on my page as a kind of coming attractions type of thing.
the list will also help me and others focus on what type of art to do for the game.

[img]graemlins/knight.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2002, 11:12 PM   #2
Lord Killjoy
Manshoon

Ihave the whole thing worked out but my only problem is it starts with a combat scene. So I'm just going to wait till combat and magic are done before I start anything substantial.
Old 01-28-2002, 08:56 AM   #3
CocoaSpud
Zhentarim Guard

There is also a released design called Last Days of Autumn by Harri Polsa. It's an original SciFi setting. He is working on two other designs that use the same setting, and they should be available soon.
Old 01-28-2002, 09:13 AM   #4
Thaddeus Mass
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I started to do one way-back-when but five minutes into it I got bugged! So, now, I'm just waiting, lurking, finger-pointing, teasing, joking, funnin', and, hopefully: Encouraging.

But I'm ready to go when the program and you all are, and, especially you Captain Poopcard. (See 'Resolution Poll' thread for that one, folks.)

So what am I working on? Let me semi-quote from Raiders of the Lost Arc:

"What are you going to do now, Indy?"

"How the hell should I know--I'm making this up as I go along..."

As are we all.

Thaddeus Mass