Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 09-19-2006, 11:34 AM   #1
Professor Chronotis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

How do I get rid of the stone holy symbol? I'd rather just get it again later when I actually need it.

Professor Chronotis
Professor Chronotis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 11:38 AM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

You can't. They are undroppable so if you picked it up, you have to keep it. It is so that people can't trade them or hoard them and will have to go all the way to pick them up, without skipping most of the levels. The others, so far, are much farther down into the Undermountain (levels 10 and 12).

Just don't pick up two of the same one!

Welcome to Ironworks, btw!

[ 09-19-2006, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 09-19-2006, 11:45 AM   #3
Professor Chronotis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

wow, that was fast. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks for the info. Perhaps we can get Ziroc to add something to get rid of them/make them smaller/make them lighter. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Professor Chronotis
Old 09-19-2006, 02:27 PM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

You're welcome!

Z has suggested he might make a lighter version and have an npc (possibly)swap them for us later. But we won't be able to dump them, they're designed this way on purpose.
Old 09-19-2006, 02:36 PM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Hey Man! (I Know Professor locally as a friend and we ran BBS's during the 90's)

Yeh, I made them non-droppable so players would only grab one--and not stockpile them for other newer players (to make newer players see each level). I will be changing the icon size from 2x2 to just 1 square and will weigh nothing. That way it'll be less of a space hog. [img]smile.gif[/img]

New Patch is in the works on and off--still finishing up on the new levels to open soon (Level 14 and others above land). The patch will be smaller than the previous one (around 50mb-ish) but will add 6 new tilesets that were released in the past month that are amazing from my friends at DLA Group (The Wyvern Premium Mod) and others will be of great use for underground levels!

Been making some more of my own tile pieces in 3DS Max for special areas and some new exit/entrance ways.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 08:03 PM   #6
Professor Chronotis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Cool beans. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks Z [img]smile.gif[/img]

I saw the stargate on level 2. looks cool, but haven't gotten past the door yet. Still more hacking and slashing to do [img]smile.gif[/img]

Professor Chronotis