Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-02-2001, 02:49 PM   #1
carg
The Magister

A while ago a tread was running asking people about where they live, how old they are, and their gender.
There were some 60-odd reactions, and now there are a lot of newer folks around who might like the chance to introduce theirselves as well.

So go ahead

Here are some intermediate results from the previous poll over 47 entries:
Age: average 34, min: 13, max 80 (skipping some totally unbelievable ages).
Continents: Asia 1, Europe (incl. Russia) 13, Australia 5, Northern America 25, unknown 3
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2001, 02:51 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I've already put my two cents into this poll so won't do so again, other than to say : "Hey, carg! We're on at the same time! And a great poll should often be revisited!!"

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2001, 06:05 PM   #3
Gauleiter

Introduce myself? Why not...

I'm a 17 year old male USAF brat, have lived on every continent except Antarctica (is New Zealand part of the Australian continent? Never lived in Australia...). Currently stationed north of St. Louis, MO, USA.

BTW, I had no idea that this board was so, uuuummm, mature Seriously, an *average* of 34? How many games can boast that?
Old 01-02-2001, 06:42 PM   #4
Erad

Hmm, why not.Im 18, I live in Poland, going to study advanced programming in 6 months now...what else, umm....I like playing comp RPG games, coz on my street no-one is playing paper ones I also like playing online comp rpgs, but there arent many good out there.I seek someone with Vampire-Redmemption to play with, just to see how it goes (if its like BG, Im gonna get back to playing UO, which is boring)

That would be all I can think of at the moment.

Erad
Old 01-03-2001, 01:38 PM   #5
Mammawlin

Interesting averages! Hmmmm. . . 34 to 10 huh - that is also interesting! Just quickly for newbies - Female, 51, Columbus, Ohio USA
Old 01-03-2001, 02:09 PM   #6
Starinth

I'm female, 62, USA. The first computer game I ever played (early '80s, I think) was the original Sir-Tech Wizardry: Proving Ground of the Mad Overlord. I now have played all the Wizardries, and was delighted to find this new one.

On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key
Old 01-04-2001, 05:36 PM   #7
Dwarf

Everyone knows me, I'm a bloke/geezer sort of thing(man), I live in England and I'm twenty three (for those of you who can't remember how to spell numbers that's 23 lol).But I want to be a Viking (historical, not 50's style holywood cack) and I want to be a Dwarf.
Old 01-04-2001, 06:39 PM   #8
ozzbod

To be or not to be.. non-descript?

Fast approaching the age where I used to think Nah, not me, I will never be that old!! But alas.. I have to sit down and work it out on all my toes and fingers these days!!
Female, Australian, lived in Japan for a while Dare ga nihongo o deskimasu ka. Am in New Zealand at the moment, love cricket, have a claim to fame of climbing a hugh wire barrier at the Sydney cricket ground years and years ago to obtain Sir Don's autograph and not so long ago being so surprised at comming face to face with Alan Border that I ran away, can not believe I did this at the tender ripe age of 20 something, Oohh that smile of his!! stupid stupid stupid!!

Sorry to all the independant countries reading this, cricket is very much a British Colonial game.
Old 01-04-2001, 08:19 PM   #9
Moni

Hi there friends & neighbors!
I am 38, soon to be 39 (All too soon) lol, female, born in southwest Ohio, I spent my beginning adult life looking for a place that does not get too awfully cold during the winter. (I have broken over half the bones in my body & cold just hurts!)
I went as far as Hawaii where I would have loved to stay but it was just too darned expensive & felt too remote after just 7 months. From there I went to Tucson AZ where I spent 18 years raising a wonderful son and just moved to Texas last year, where I plan to stay...for a while anyway. : )
My hobbies include swimming & snorkeling in the Gulf of Mexico, eating good food (being a good cook helps, lol, going to movies on weekends & beating enjoyable RPG's.
Want a cat? I have 10...see them on my web page along with a not so great pic of me. Take your pick, they are all sweet (Excepting William, lol)
: )
Moni
P.S. I am NOT a crazy cat lady! Just a sucker for sick, homeless babies. They are all fixed, so get one while you can cause there ain't gonna be any more!
Old 01-05-2001, 04:27 PM   #10
HolyWarrior
User Suspended for 2 weeks by Ziroc [Dec30]

Oh gawd, I am SO average it's pitiful! 34, male, USA, all that.
HolyWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote