Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2001, 09:13 PM   #1
Ziroc

Anyone creating a second account to flame people will be locked out of this forum PERIOD.

Anyone Flaming will be Warned 1 time.

And Moni, please DROP whatever problems you have with Cloudy, or take it to email.

All Moderators, any further flames, simply give me the names, email addresses or IP's, delete the posts or threads.

This WILL NOT continue here. Come on guys, we're SO much better than that.

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 09-16-2001, 09:20 PM   #2
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
I havent noticed any,but then again I dont pay real close attention

If I have flammed anyone I am sorry and didnt know I did it.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

"You guys way off,you guys kick ass, Live at Buddahkhan, Intenceidy-in-tence-city"
Old 09-16-2001, 09:31 PM   #3
Scott
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yeah, one of my threads kinda got taken over by all this switching names and flaming BS.... I just wanted to talk about ignorance, but the topic has been long forgotten. Oh well.

[This message has been edited by Scott (edited 09-16-2001).]
Old 09-16-2001, 09:40 PM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Scott,
I'm so sorry about your thread, and I know I posted an off topic or two after we tried to get it back on target. As for the rest of the posts, sorry that those people felt the need to do that. But you know, your topic is NOT necessarily forgotten and CAN be brought back either in your thread or as a new one.

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-16-2001, 09:59 PM   #5
Scott
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Don't worry, Cloudy, I wasn't talking about you. At least you made an effort to stay on topic. Others, however....

But I'm not angry or anything. People can type whatever they want, I have no control over them. I just wanted to discuss a topic I found interesting.
Old 09-16-2001, 10:02 PM   #6
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Anyone creating a second account to flame people will be locked out of this forum PERIOD.

Anyone Flaming will be Warned 1 time.

And Moni, please DROP whatever problems you have with Cloudy, or take it to email.

All Moderators, any further flames, simply give me the names, email addresses or IP's, delete the posts or threads.

This WILL NOT continue here. Come on guys, we're SO much better than that.

Excuse me Ziroc?

Can you inform me as to what this problem I have with Cloudy is?

Ever since this forum came back I have spent half my time defending myself against posts meant to do nothing more than twist my words, accuse me of saying things I don't, outrightly calling me nasty, other names I won't even repeat here and now I have a problem with CLOUDY!?

Where are you getting your information from because last I ever saw, I have had problems with:
Ladyzekke
Nachtrafe
LordOfAlcohol
Fljotsdale
Rikard (posing as nAhk)
LordShield (who has at least let up since we've been back, but he is another nonetheless)

Cloudy's minions but never Cloudy herself! Just yesterday before trying to give myself a break from this board, I made a post, stating my opinion on Christians.
I was immediately attacked and accused of being nasty to Cloudy because my opinion differed from hers! Her minions gather and post in force to support her or back her where no enemy exists and I, for one, am pretty sick of it!
Why do you think I left?

Now, I'm told you have something to say to me personally regarding something that has been going on today and I see also that Diogenes has quoted me and said I was unfair to Cloudy in my post when I don't think I said anything more to her directly than that she was "noble".

You really need to read some of what goes on here yourself, Dan, rather than go on just what you are told!
I am not making anyone my enemy or my victim, however I waste more time here defending myself against twisted words, imagined insinuations, outright accusations and name calling that I want to just puke!

All was fine with me and Cloudy when I first got here until her online boyfriend BK flirted with me here and I flirted back, thinking it was all harmless. Ever since then I have been a victim of more abuse suffered at the hands of Ironworks members than I have had to tolerate since I lived at home!

My mother would be proud of you. All of you!

Ziroc, it saddens me to see for myself that you would stoop to the same debauchery over what everyone else has to imagine as me being their enemy!
I've bent over backwards to get along with people and even left the board only to be told people were still making smart remarks directly at me and I have been gone since I signed off last night!
I can't even leave and allow people to come to their senses without being called back to see what has been posted now!
I'm glad I am so popular but your members seriously need to get over themselves!
I am not the first member they have driven off here and i won't be the last.
So they send you gifts and kiss your ass...I am not in a position to do so and I wouldn't if I could!
I have something some of your members may be lacking that doesn't require that my life blood flow through these internet pages every day. Its called a real life.
If you care that much about them, you ought to counsel them to get one of their own because mine can't be bought, sold or stolen!

To those of you here who know I am your friend, please feel free to contact me anytime, you know my e-mail address or should be able to get it from someone but for what I have to say here tonight...you don't have to ban ME Ziroc!
I ban myself.
I'm better than this and I thought you were too.

EDIT: For any of you whose sig I host who may be worried that all that is over, let me assure you that's its all cool...that page was made for hosting sigs and they will stay intact.
To those of you whose sigs I have made...if you ever want help making new ones, just drop me a line.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 09-16-2001).]

Old 09-16-2001, 10:02 PM   #7
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Jake and Big Bagger ( i have said the unholy and unforgetable two names)
made us look like a bunch of slack jawed yokels. I know I spam, but THIS time i have somethig to say! amd remember........ all your base are belong to us.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Co-owner of The Abyssal Pit
The Spaminyte Emperor
Official Demon/Villain of IW!
Fish? Welcome to your Doom!

Old 09-16-2001, 10:03 PM   #8
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott:
Don't worry, Cloudy, I wasn't talking about you. At least you made an effort to stay on topic. Others, however....

But I'm not angry or anything. People can type whatever they want, I have no control over them. I just wanted to discuss a topic I found interesting.
Sorry things turned out so shite on your thread Scott. Today I decided to just not get baited, and only talked to people on your thread in a friendly manner, ignoring the hate replies. I want to say that I thought your thread a good topic, and I responded to it right off, first day. I hope that next time your threads stay on topic. Looking forward to your next thread Mr. Penguin Boy!

------------------
Old 09-16-2001, 10:08 PM   #9
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

it is good you tell me these things...... but your an anubis! Thats when I stop spamming and start discussing the world, etc.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Co-owner of The Abyssal Pit
The Spaminyte Emperor
Official Demon/Villain of IW!
Fish? Welcome to your Doom!

Old 09-16-2001, 10:11 PM   #10
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
it is good you tell me these things...... but your an anubis! Thats when I stop spamming and start discussing the world, etc.

Well you better hurry up then! j/k, oh God what have I said?

------------------