Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-03-2000, 02:31 AM   #1
NEKO2

Hello all.

Well first of all I feel I have done very well with out get stuck. But it seems all good things come to a end.

I am stuck in a few diffrent places.

this what I need to know.

#1 In the tomb their is the light beem, I know I have too take the oblisk and place them on the squares but what do i place on the pedastule to get the light to refect on too them. Also their is a door in the same tomb, it is locked (or not open) I am not sure if I have to have the light puzzle fixed first befor I can move on ... But the door I speek of would be at the top right of map ( NorthEast) just past the room that has the floor that caved in.

#2 The old pirets sunkn boat, I am his so called map( all words) but i cant not find it.... and it is to be next too the collisuem ( what ever it called) I cant find these.

#3 Bloodbeard( the bad piret) Where will I find him at. I went too the bar and they told me he will be at the cove by the holy shrin( Shrin of Iseis or somthing ) and they tall of a hidden passage... Where ????.

#4 the dessert that is on the west side of the tomb , i get their how ? you know the dessert with the hydray the talk about.

#5 I killed the " LEP PER CON" ( sorry I really suck at spelling )... i have his stick and the ■■■■■■■ the guild guy keeps sayn I have not proven their is one .. WTF ??? grr.

#6 The wizzy in the Wiz guild wants you too get him a seed of a liven tree... hehe i tryred okemier... I got him too about 20% life but he summoned other trees and they keep castn locuse swarm = death.

Well those are the questions that I have.

Here are somethings that I know that Help.

Do has many quest as poseble ( try too get everyone that can too do them all at the same time their for you get it all done in one shot).

When makeing a rogue give him dagger skill... when you become a nija do kung fu and stay with that.
My rogue it now .. 14th rogue, 15nija, 15 paladin, 14 ranger, 14 samarui,16th monk( can punch for 150 with mad buffs on and has speed of 26 and kicks ASS.)

Use buffs ... and rember some buffs are stackable ( Bless, Haste, BLOODLUST, Frenzy(just makes it last longer on frenzy)) ... another stackable spell is slow good if fightn some mobs. . if you cast frenzy and about 4 bloodlust on monk or who ever their will hit for 80s...is GRATE.

Hunt cuentr's for loot , Crabs and undead for EXP.

Learn too use map ( wont help much in stout mines )

Read what the people say even if you get sick of them sayn in 2,000,000 times GRR

ummmmm Save the game alot

GET LOTS of RAM.

if you want good exp kill erathsmador ... he gives a group of four 400,000exp each. he just a litte on the hard side... and i think it is bad faction... i reloaded my game after doing so. :^) .... dont try the tree waste of time way too hard.

Well i am sicking of typen .. if i was better i might say more .. thx for reading.

Old 11-03-2000, 02:55 AM   #2
Zeff

Im stuck in the same spot "In the tomb their is the light beem," and never did get the a door to open on skull iland, but finished the guild quest by killing the through the door.
I was just going to post the light beem question when I saw your posting.

Old 11-03-2000, 04:59 AM   #3
piquoy

to your questions:

#1: you should have found the statue of kerah (in a chest I think)? Place it on the altar in the room with the water pool and a lift will going up/down. Use it to move up, where you have to find a lever in the darkness, it's full of water so swim around. So you come the kerah, use there the portal of Isis and you will get what you need for the light beam. The closed door will open if you completed the light beam and placed Anephas Ash on his altar.

#2: don't know

#3: you find bloodbeard when you go through the closed door from question #1.

#4: the answer is also the closed door from #1.

#5: I do the same thing, and finished the game without an answer for the leprechaun-quest.

#6: the living trees are in the dessert.

Piquoy

Old 11-03-2000, 11:23 AM   #4
NEKO2

Cool thx..

But I still have problem...

I was thinking that I needed too do something in that room but well I cant.

Ok i got the statue of kerah , i placed it on the table thing ... the Piller went up too the top. I was not on it when it did so. I am too get on this right ? .. how I cant get it too come back down ? :^(

I take the statue off and the piller stays up .. doo i have too go back and do all the switches ?

Thx for the help :^)

Old 11-03-2000, 11:31 AM   #5
NEKO2

REPLY TO **Im stuck in the same spot "In the tomb their is the light beem," and never did get the a door to open on skull iland, but finished the guild quest by killing the through the door.
I was just going to post the light beem question when I saw your posting.**

If you are talking about the door with the lvl 12 lock, this is how you do it.

Well first of all I could not pick it whith either of my rouges both at lvl 8 in lock pick. What i did is save it right by the lock. Kept picking at it till it got jamed. once it jamed I used a lvl 5 lock pick ( can be bought at thefs guild )...

This is very worth doing .. some grate items are in their , it is worth picking .. but you dont need them too beat the game.

Old 11-04-2000, 03:32 PM   #6
Geord

's funny.
I just smashed the lock.

Old 11-04-2000, 08:27 PM   #7
Warin

That talking tree Oak whatever is a hard fight but is worth 1,723,089 xp to a non elf and 1,895,397 to an elf took me around 4 trys of reloading to take him out