Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-22-2001, 02:29 PM   #81
Killer
Banned User

i love spam!(sorry i am late)

death is the way of life KIller
Old 05-22-2001, 02:55 PM   #82
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

In other news, something large is hammering on the rear wall. It looks like it'll give in a while (yes, it will reform but probably not soon enough)

**BK walks around to the front of the bar, shakes his head, and walks in the front door** Sorry about that, Lord Shield, I thought the door was on the other side, and I was knocking to get in. So sorry...

**BK hands Azurewolf his Holy Sword, Vorpal Sword, Magical Dagger, his Longbow, his miniture dart blower, spiked gauntlets, sling, short sword, staff of healing, mace of disruption, and his scroll of fireballs** and walks to his seat quietly grabbing a mug of bitters and lime ..

BK

Old 05-22-2001, 03:36 PM   #83
Lord Shield

KILLER, YOU ARE ON YOUR LAST SPAM WARNING NOW - I'M SERIOUS!!!
The roof starts to collapse as Fiery rain falls down on it. The roof reforms but, during this process, 2 Glabrezu fall in, struggling with a HUGE shadow-fiend, 15' tall witrh large bat wings and draconic legs, it's mouth consisting of 3 mandibles. It blasts a black bolt into one of the Tanar'ri and elbows the other in the face

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-22-2001, 03:50 PM   #84
Tancred
White Dragon

Tancred looks at the slain wolfwere, somewhat amazed.
"I... I killed it..."
"WE killed it, you mean." The sword in his hands tuts petulantly.
"Um, yes. Are you alright, sir?" The paladin addresses his last remark to the elf warrior with the dagger, who is sporting similar scratches and cuts to his own from the beast's claws. There is a handshake, a mutual smile, and a feeling of shared triumph.
Before the elven hero can reply, Karnas - the golden sword - yells out "DUCK!". The paladin is knocked sprawling as a blow from behind sends him to the floor, his sword skittering away across the floor (Karnas can be heard muttering 'damn damn damn damn' as he goes). Link turns, sword ready, but a massive blow to his head sends him to the tiles. A newly-healed and very angry Wolfwere towers over the adventurers, ready to strike...

Suddenly, the inn's roof bursts asunder. Demons and foul creatures from the dark planes rampage through the bar as a chill wind blows between the tables and barstools. Most grab something immobile and hold on for dear life, but the Wolfwere, caught unawares and buffeted by wood and tiles from the ceiling, is blown off its' feet and into the void, howling in frustration and fear.
Tancred breathes a sigh of relief, and then realises what a silly thing to do that is under present circumstances.

[This message has been edited by Tancred (edited 05-22-2001).]
Old 05-22-2001, 05:01 PM   #85
Lord Shield

The Umbra (the large darkling - Class IV - Avatar Slayer) stands its ground as do the Glabrezu. The incoming demons have flown in with shadow fiends of differing shapes and sizes. Tiddles bounds outside. As the walls heal up, there is the sound of horrific roars something the size of Godzilla would make and the hellish screams of the damned.
Inside, the shadows and demons clash in a frenzy not possible in mortals.

------------------

Old 05-22-2001, 05:17 PM   #86
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan hangs on to the bar while calmly draining his flagon of beer, after finishing his beer he throws away the empty flagon, the flagon hits the Glabrezu in the head distracting it just long enough for the Darkling to rip a large chunk out of it.

Kivan wonders whether he can manage to get to the kitchen without getting maimed, wounded, killed or polymorphed into something nasty, he is wondering about this because in the confusion the chance that anyone would notice him stealing some of the food and beer is small.
Old 05-22-2001, 05:19 PM   #87
Lord Shield

Which is unfortunate. The cook is the big troll from Windspear hills. He raps your knuckles as you try for the food, but motions to a hiding place if you wish it. As you discuss this, a Vrock (vulture demon) bursts into the kitchen

------------------

Old 05-22-2001, 05:23 PM   #88
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Caleb jumps up on the bar table and kicks the vrocks windpipe in and throws it to the troll."Eat up big boy"
------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 05-22-2001).]
Old 05-22-2001, 05:44 PM   #89
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

DonkeyWan the indifferent (and definitely not famous) Archer decides to throw his inconsiderable weight into the fray. Thinks he "Now is my chance, with these new bracers of archery and longbow, I can finally kick some righteous butt. With my ensuing fame, nice girls will like me, I'll be able to afford fast horses and loose sheep. My treehouse will be the biggest and best around, it'll have that evergreen leaf thatchery, Muwuhahahahahhaaaa".

He gently slips into his bracers and reaches for the logbow.... arrrgghhhh cursed long bow of missing with +1 'return to sender'. His first arrow grazes the bar, deflects from Lord Shields shield, rebounds off the serving wenches tray and thankfully skewers his ear lobe, completely, almost missing his eye.

Donkeywan sighs, sits back down to his long cool milk (with a slice of lemon, an umbrella and furry dice) and contemplates his snazzy new earring

.... "you live and learn" he says "... in theory anyway..."......

----From the chronicles of Geroge and the dull dragon who refused to do cheap lighting theatrics...-----------------------------------------------------------
Old 05-22-2001, 07:52 PM   #90
Lord Shield

One of the Glabrezus lands on Donkey's table. His reflexes save his drink. The Umbra blasts the Tanar'Ri. The Glabrezu survives but much of his flesh is burnt as if by acid

------------------