Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 08-05-2002, 03:05 PM   #1
robo donkey
Manshoon

I know that you can get all of the henchmen items in chapter one by hiring the all of the henchmen one after another long enough for them to tell you about their quest. However in chapter two you can get them upgraded. Is it possible to get them all upgraded or can you only get the item of the henchman you take through chapter two upgraded? Also, what level do you have to be to get the items upgraded (you had to reach level six in chapter one for the henchmen to tell you the whole of their story, and for you to get the item)
robo donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 03:33 PM   #2
Kerneth
The Magister

You can get all of the items upgraded, though the level req will be changed on some of them to level 11 or higher, which can be a nuisance if you happened to be using the item and aren't level 11 yet.
Kerneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2002, 04:21 PM   #3
Kliegs
Elite Waterdeep Guard

At level 10 I was able to hear the entire story. But the one item I got upgraded (Daelun's amulet) required level 11 to use so I'm waiting to level up once more before I talk to the rest of them.
Old 10-21-2002, 05:16 PM   #4
Me of corse
The Magister

I know you can upgrade sharwins and grimnaw's at lv 10 for sure cause ive done so but the other's I don't know havn't found the items yet or know what they are but im guessing i know their locations lol seem likly that there's a pattern anyone can see lol.