Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-04-2002, 01:35 PM   #111
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
ASPY!!!!!!!! How are you mate? Things going well I hope!! It's good to see a fellow blueboarder (who was old when I was young here) again!

You have certainly been missed, buddy! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'm absolutely effing wonderful - never been happier actually! Life's full of interesting and diverse challenges, I'm thinking of getting engaged, I just got back from a week in san diego, We just shipped the software we've been working on for two years, I've taken up snowboarding, My witch-queen gets more beautiful by the day, I got pleasantly inebriated and also got lucky last night. I am A-OK!

Glad to see you're still sleazing around as well - I think your photo album topic is doing pretty well for all your caveats that you didn't want it to turn into a really long thread [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2002, 01:39 PM   #112
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxiate:
I'm absolutely effing wonderful - never been happier actually! Life's full of interesting and diverse challenges, I'm thinking of getting engaged, I just got back from a week in san diego, We just shipped the software we've been working on for two years, I've taken up snowboarding, My witch-queen gets more beautiful by the day, I got pleasantly inebriated and also got lucky last night. I am A-OK!

Glad to see you're still sleazing around as well - I think your photo album topic is doing pretty well for all your caveats that you didn't want it to turn into a really long thread [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Good to hear that mate! Engaged...mate, I haven't been sucked in yet but glad to hear you're thinking about it. Big step! A few of my friends have walked up to the altar, but you know me, young at heart... You'll have to send updated snaps for the album.

I know...I'm supposed to be watching out for spam on this thread...oh well, feck it.

[ 05-04-2002, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 05-04-2002, 01:46 PM   #113
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Considering it's touched on music, people, togetherness and generally making people happy I think it's a good thread! I'll see if I can pick out some updated pictures for the family album. We're still really around a year or so away from really thinking hard about marriage. Many things to juggle and to fall into the right place first - green card application, relocation to san diego, possible change in career etc etc. We'll get round to it though - I'm rock researching right now actually. Expensive little buggers.
Old 05-04-2002, 01:49 PM   #114
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxiate:
Considering it's touched on music, people, togetherness and generally making people happy I think it's a good thread! I'll see if I can pick out some updated pictures for the family album. We're still really around a year or so away from really thinking hard about marriage. Many things to juggle and to fall into the right place first - green card application, relocation to san diego, possible change in career etc etc. We'll get round to it though - I'm rock researching right now actually. Expensive little buggers.
Well, congratulations anyway, and don't pull a vanishing act on us again, eh!

Come on everyone, let's keep those photos coming, they're all so COOL to check out! [img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img]

[ 05-04-2002, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 05-04-2002, 01:55 PM   #115
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I've been meaning to put one up since close to when i joined, but I need to find somewhere to scan it in from.
That and I haven't got many pictures.
Old 05-04-2002, 02:01 PM   #116
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
I've been meaning to put one up since close to when i joined, but I need to find somewhere to scan it in from.
That and I haven't got many pictures.
Work on it, baby! Love to see you.

Old 05-06-2002, 05:18 AM   #117
Melusine
Dracolisk

OK, I added Lavindathar's new pic to the album, as requested next to his other one (though there happens to be a page break in between, can't help that).

Anyway, I've deleted some stuff from the album, such as that pointless choc cake stuff and a double-posted pic from Rikard, but this means that the index on page one is getting less and less accurate. So as soon as I find the time, I'll make a new updated index. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-06-2002, 06:02 AM   #118
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
hell, I even had long hair. [img]graemlins/rocking2.gif[/img]
Nowt wrong with long hair Memnoch! I say, if you've got it - flaunt it...
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 05-06-2002, 06:30 AM   #119
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

OK, I've just added Glorfindel to page 24. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2002, 07:21 AM   #120
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thanx Mem [img]smile.gif[/img]