Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-14-2000, 04:28 AM   #1
Sucellos

I must say that this forum is really enjoyable, in fact one of the best i´ve visited
The game is good even better than i´ve expected and i have not experienced bothersome bugs other than kicked out to windows now and then and some money disapearing from time to time, if it does not getting worse i´l live with that.
Besides does anyone still remember how it was back in ´90 -´94 trying to get your computergame rolling with all the memory problems.
The story and plot are excelent altough one of the best crpg i´ve played is still wizzardry 6 it took me over a year to complete that game.
Happy adventuring everybody i´ve got a dragon to catch it seems he need to hear a magic word and an cloak? (what will a dragon do with an cloak?)

Old 11-14-2000, 05:10 AM   #2
Kenwyn

The Cloak is for when he gets tired. He folds it and sits on it when his butt is dragon.

Old 11-14-2000, 07:40 PM   #3
xenotoca

one of the minor anoyances of the game are the DM`s descriptions, which are quite important at times, do not stop the monsters attacking and you are so busy fighting you miss the narrative. Some one tells you (i cannot remember who) that the dragon uses the cloak to wipe the mavin and repurify it for the new weilder.