Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2001, 01:23 PM   #1
www.cffl.com

Remember How the one guy was telling us about how if you kill the fire giants in saradush with the archers you can get a whole bunch of exp? Well on my game i cant find where to go. If you could tell me where to go to be able to hit them that would be great.
Old 09-06-2001, 01:30 PM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

That would be me.

Go to the North-East section of the City Walls. You need to walk up some stairs.

Follow the archers that pour out from the city garrison.

I remind everybody again though, you will need a lot of patience beyond Lvl 25 or so.

I mopped the floor, did the laundry and took a shower among other things while my party went onwards to Max Lvl. Reading a book helps a lot to pass the time. Just make sure to Level up when they level up, if a fighter level up twice in a row for example, you cannot choose Greater Whirlwind twice.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2001, 04:19 AM   #3
Ixion
Dungeon Master

bbbaaahhhhh...i HATE firegiants...some of the most useful spells in the game r Firespells and they r useless against them...FireArrows when u r at Lv 40 is awesome...but NNOOOOO.....it sucks A*S

------------------
When Ixion the mage walks, the world shivers. (old BG saying)
Ixion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2001, 10:52 AM   #4
Lestat
Manshoon

It isnt a fire giant. Its a friggin Invisible Stalker, or Killer Mimic, or something that looks like it. Only 8000 XP, I beleieve, much less then realy fire giants, and plus when you kill it, you can see it's much smaller.

Use unlimited ammo crud, and just leave the missile weapon ppl there for, say, 3 or 4 days, while your other ppl just do other quests or you go swimming or whatever.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2001, 12:10 PM   #5
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

*shrugs*

I stated that it was a Firegiant because when it dies, it says 'Firegiant'. I suppose they used a killer mimic avatar because they do not want it to move about. And it's not 3-4 days. A whole afternoon is more like it, and yes, I use unlimited ammo items.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote