Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-19-2002, 09:49 AM   #41
Grojlach
Zartan

[quote]Originally posted by Attalus:
Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
[qb]
Galadria made quite a few friends on the BIS boards. But, yeah, she says that it is spammy, except the PS:T forum, where she really had a great time discussing the theological implications of Fall-from-Grace's name and the intricate images of the opening movie. Those guys are serious about PS:T. One of their sigs reads: "People say that in my next life, I'll be reborn as a foul-mouthed, floating skull."
It's also one of the few places with a forum for PS:T discussions, of course, so both the best and the worst fans of the game all gather at the BIS boards. And while the worst fans are probably distracted and playing around in the other spamforums, the serious ones have the forum for themselves. Besides, the game has been released so long ago, most of the people still around are probably hardcore fans. So in a way it's understandable why she's having a great time there.
Old 09-19-2002, 09:59 AM   #42
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Yes, not many flighty, I'll go-through-the-game-and-then-play-Diablo types, there. Galadria spent months going through PS:T the first time, and was really enchanted by it. She even wrote a story, which she posted there and here, about what happened to the characters. That is oneintense game.
Old 09-19-2002, 10:01 AM   #43
Keraptisdm
Elminster

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
[QB]If you need a good site to fall back on, other than Ironworks, I suggest Deathmage's Realms.

Thats where I go, whenever I'm not on IW, and sometimes when I am!

Its filled with alot of Ironworkers.

Such as:

Lady Blue
Sir G.
Talthy
Lennon
Megabot
Willard
Downunda
Myself
and some more, that I can't think of off the top of my head. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Its kinda small but alot of fun. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Hey! You forgot Johnny, Melkor and I. [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2002, 10:48 AM   #44
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
I went and checked BGDungeon out after Mems told me about it. I was not impressed. There were maybe 5 decent posters (..)
Hopefully I was one of them... [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]
And I can safely say there were more than 5 decent posters, most definitely hundreds even, they were just a bit pushed aside by the trolls.
[/QUOTE]LOL, I can believe that! I was amazed at how off the subject and trollish all the threads I looked at were. After a few days of reading it, I decided not to join and not long after that it disintigrated on it's own!
Old 09-19-2002, 01:50 PM   #45
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
If you need a good site to fall back on, other than Ironworks, I suggest Deathmage's Realms.

Thats where I go, whenever I'm not on IW, and sometimes when I am!

Its filled with alot of Ironworkers.
LO< no thanks. I don't think that I would have joined Ironworks if it was titled anything as jejune as "Deathmage's Realms."