Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-01-2002, 12:11 PM   #1
Nydlari
Manshoon

The 3DO site says M&M 9 shipped last Thursday, but I haven't seen this game in a single store yet. I went to Best Buy's web site and they still list it as a pre-order with a shipping date of 03/28/02.

Does anyone know if it's out yet or not?
Old 04-01-2002, 12:16 PM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Oh yes, it's in the store.
I've actually purchased it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
It's a great game! Atleast compared to the other M&M games.
Old 04-01-2002, 12:41 PM   #3
Nydlari
Manshoon

Did you buy from a large store chain like Best Buy or EB, and if so which one?
Old 04-01-2002, 12:56 PM   #4
jtqbe
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I got a copy at Babbages in Kalamazoo on Friday. Other Babbages should have it too. I called BB Kalamazoo on Saturday and they didn't have it yet.
Old 04-01-2002, 02:50 PM   #5
MagiK

I got it at EB on Thursday, I wanted Heroes 4 but it had sold out at EB and Babages *sigh*

MM 9 is pretty nice looking but I have to finish freedom force first....Sheesh...I have too much money and not enough time to play all these RPGs being released at the same times...not to mention the strategic games like Disciples 2 and Heroes 4

Old 04-01-2002, 03:07 PM   #6
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

....Sheesh...I have too much money
Well, feel free to give some to me. *Holds up his hand. Help the less fortunate gamers
Old 04-01-2002, 03:17 PM   #7
Nydlari
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by jtqbe:
I got a copy at Babbages in Kalamazoo on Friday. Other Babbages should have it too. I called BB Kalamazoo on Saturday and they didn't have it yet.
Hmmm... Is it worth the 2 hour drive to Kzoo to pick up a game, or just wait until it shows up in EL?
So how to I get to Babbages if I'm coming in on 46?
Old 04-01-2002, 04:14 PM   #8
jtqbe
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Are you talking the Muskegon-Saginaw 46? If so, you might be able to find someplace closer than Kzoo--check out the store locator at http://www.babbages.com. If you do come to Kzoo, you'll want to take Westnedge Ave. south from I94 and go to the Crossroads Mall (a mile or two down). It's at the mall.

Is it worth the trip? Depends on how much you like M&M and how desperate you are for a game. I haven't opened mine yet--Icewind Dale keeps me from it!
Old 04-01-2002, 04:18 PM   #9
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

....Sheesh...I have too much money
Well, feel free to give some to me. *Holds up his hand. Help the less fortunate gamers [/QUOTE]Hehe I didn't mean that to sound the way it did [img]smile.gif[/img] I was just trying to express my happiness at seeing so many good titles being released all at once...you would think that they would spread them out a bit...

I really should take that gaming money and put it toward getting my house (in another 22 months god willing) and getting out of this dang apartment rat life.

Old 04-01-2002, 07:15 PM   #10
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I don't know if you have 'em where you are, but Electronic Boutiques (killed the spelling on that one, eh?) always has things about a week earlier than the other stores. I spoke with the Manager of one and he says it's because they pay extra $$ to have them next day overnighted instead of regular shipping. They also charge and extra couple of bucks to cover it, but if they are the only ones who have it for 4-5-6 days...they get my money, that's fer shore...

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>