Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-01-2001, 10:28 PM   #11
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Tobbin, I found it! (http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/cgi-...000235-15.html) This is to page 15... It's really weird, you can get to all the pages (except 1 and 37) but while you're in 2-6, those are all you can see -I didn't make a real link as I don't think we should go there except to archive it. I did email Ziroc that they were still there, but either he never got my mail or he hasn't gotten around to removing them yet.

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-01-2001, 11:07 PM   #12
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Tobbin, I found it! (http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/cgi-...000235-15.html) This is to page 15... It's really weird, you can get to all the pages (except 1 and 37) but while you're in 2-6, those are all you can see -I didn't make a real link as I don't think we should go there except to archive it. I did email Ziroc that they were still there, but either he never got my mail or he hasn't gotten around to removing them yet.

I'll see what I can do. Working on a request for CB right now.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 04-02-2001, 06:42 AM   #13
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
I don't know if you're e-mail can handle it, but I just sent it. It's a little over 700 something K. Probably closer to 800k. Well, let us know what you think. I sent it to Cloudy too, but haven't heard back from her yet. Catch you guys later.
No worries mate! I have a VDSL line and a computer with lots of hd space/RAM. I have yet to find anything it can't handle.

Thanks so much! Again, you are a SAINT!

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Most Happy Taker of Zeeke
and member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild
Old 04-02-2001, 07:55 AM   #14
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Tobbs, you rock! You could try to email crosswinds (I shouldn't have any trouble receiving, I hope) or mopy@mailandnews.com (they're back up) I did receive a failed to deliver message from an email The.Relic apparently tried to send earlier today (Marc, I didn't get it ) Can you think up a better (smaller) format? I tried it with html and decided that would be too piece-meal (though a lot smaller) and MS doc's would be just as big and a lot harder to deal with. I think the internet drive is a really good idea (doesn't MySpace.Com offer 300mb's?) Maybe one of us could set up an account then maybe email the username/password to all involved??? I'm really excited about this. I know I'm not the only one who would like to hang onto these. Like I said, I have 35 .pdf files (from the first thread that crashed) now that zip up to about 5 mb's (I do also have them in html format as download webpages)Let me know. Thanks! I think maybe we can make this happen!

I just noticed that you said you have 35 pages? Is this 1 page each for the thread? If that is the case, give me a little time and I'll see what I can do with it. If it comes down to it, you could e-mail me the files and I could make them into one PDF. Adobe Acrobat can cut and paste pages like nothing. I'm going to try and get it directly from the website though, cause by using the same graphic files (it recognizes links), I think it will be even smaller.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 04-02-2001, 07:57 AM   #15
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
No worries mate! I have a VDSL line and a computer with lots of hd space/RAM. I have yet to find anything it can't handle.

Thanks so much! Again, you are a SAINT!

I believe that I might be able to plug it up. LOL. I have some movie files over 12 GIG's. Excellent VIDEO/AUDIO quality though.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 04-02-2001, 07:59 AM   #16
Erekose
The Magister

I'd offer but this cursed blade i carry might be inclined to start drinking peoples souls.

------------------
"You all wished me to arouse the blade and use it. Now, I think, we begin to understand the consequences. The Black Sword must be fed. It will feed on friends if it cannot feed on enemies......"

[This message has been edited by Erekose (edited 04-02-2001).]
Old 04-02-2001, 08:04 AM   #17
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Erekose:
I'd offer but this cursed blade i carry might be inclined to start drinking peoples souls.

What kind of sword is it that you are carrying? Not SoulBringer is it? That was a COOL sword. I had posted the stats for it awhile back.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 04-02-2001, 03:39 PM   #18
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Hi, Tobbin!!! How's your Monday going???

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-02-2001, 05:30 PM   #19
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Hi, Tobbin!!! How's your Monday going???

Hello LadyRae. I was just getting on the board. About to try and tackle those pages for ya. Did you get my e-mail?

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 04-02-2001, 05:56 PM   #20
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
I believe that I might be able to plug it up. LOL. I have some movie files over 12 GIG's. Excellent VIDEO/AUDIO quality though.
Sounds interesting. What are they on? I mean about?

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Most Happy Taker of Zeeke
and member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild