Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2000, 04:13 PM   #1
Wallace

Hello all...

I have recently come into Lordship of a rathar nice keep east of Athlataka, formerly known as D'Arnise Keep. It has been renamed to Wallace Castle, and I welcome all travelers in the area to it to rest, eat and drink.

Once in a while I might even hold a few matches there... Entertainment for all my guests... If anyone is interested in dueling, send a messanger my way.

Regards,
Lord Lawernce Wallace

((Ok... now what does this all mean? Anyone on MPlayer, if you ever want to fight/duel/rest/play/whatever, let me know if Im on... Since my fighter is in control of the keep, its cool to hold fights in the courtyard etc etc.
My name on MPlayer is ChristophStrife, if you are interested, LMK.))

Old 10-20-2000, 01:45 AM   #2
Gecko

That sounds like a great Idea.
I will add you to my pager, My lobby name is atossoff

Old 01-01-2001, 03:40 AM   #3
Aurum
Manshoon

My Aurum5
Old 01-01-2001, 04:38 AM   #4
satan

this sucks
i tried to go previously (ever since i bought that game) to mplayer
but always when i try to connect it says that i dont have bg2 installed and i should go and buy a copie
wtf?!!? i dont use any cracks, maybe its because i dont have a full install but i dont think thats the problem
so if anybody could help.........

Old 01-01-2001, 08:51 AM   #5
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

hello fellow warrior...im a traveling mage and i have been to mplayer... if you ever need of my services, im jackgas in mplayer and would help you if i am able. oh yeah... email would be nice too...
Old 01-01-2001, 09:19 AM   #6
Cleric
Welcomed New User

funny , mabey i come once .

Bye my lord
Old 01-01-2001, 10:26 AM   #7
Jon the Hell Caster

I want to duel! Where do you live? and do you have the patch?