Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2001, 01:14 PM   #11
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Minnesota rocks, best place I've ever lived, tho I just got back from a weekend with an old Army buddy in Kansas City and let me tell you, that's the first time I've been tempted to move from Minnesota.

HI EVERYONE!!!! Sorry I've been gone, tons of stuff going on in R/L and I'm back now!! This place is decidedly devoid of steam and I plan on fogging some monitors again...

Welcome back KDog!

Minnesota does rock!! Although I would like to 'experience' living in another city Born and raised Minnesota is starting to take it's toll

BTW--I would watch the steam......did you not hear that LadyRae left the board over 'offensive' material.....this lead to a great debate over life, the universe, and everything?!?! I couldn't find the exact thread, but go back about a week and it should be there.

------------------

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear ignorant,
than open it and remove all doubt!
Old 05-14-2001, 03:02 PM   #12
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Welcome back KDog!

Minnesota does rock!! Although I would like to 'experience' living in another city Born and raised Minnesota is starting to take it's toll

BTW--I would watch the steam......did you not hear that LadyRae left the board over 'offensive' material.....this lead to a great debate over life, the universe, and everything?!?! I couldn't find the exact thread, but go back about a week and it should be there.
Trust me, lessons are learned, my friend...The steam shall be evenly distributed, so none feel left out! Why , you yourself are looking mighy fetching...
Good to be back!!!

------------------
-Bard Extraordinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Champion Songster of Fast Fourward
Old 05-14-2001, 04:56 PM   #13
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

KDOG! What's up? Long time no see! Hope you kept up on your ballads. We might be in need of a bard. Check out the RPG thread here in GD.

BK