Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-02-2001, 12:46 AM   #1
The-Shark

If you enter the Adventure Mart in Waukeen's Prominade and go to the back of the store, you'll see to paintings on the wall. The paintings are actually of two of the characters from the old D&D cartoon.

Old 02-02-2001, 10:49 AM   #2
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

I just started the Umar Hills quest and ran across the dopy Innkeeper and his Umar Witch Project. Maybe it is just me, but aside from Minsc's one liners, this had to be the funniest part of the game.

Has anyone come across any other movie or book (aside from the obvious 'forgotten realms') references?

Still giggling about the letter!
Old 02-02-2001, 02:34 PM   #3
scorpio

There's a picture of Elvis somewhere in the game. I believe it's in the guarded compound at the Temple district, but maybe it's in some inn. Also Nalia talks about the Order of the Radiant Heart (the second or third time I went to their building, with Keldorn in my party) just like Sean Connery in that movie based on a book by Umberto Eco. The movie's name, translated from Portuguese, would be The Name of The Rose. It's a great movie, with Christian Slater too, Im just not sure what would its name be in English.

Well, hope you know what Im talking 'bout.

Old 02-02-2001, 02:43 PM   #4
Elite Waterdeep Guard

have decided to take valgyar into party, but can't decide whether to help magician or hurt him- if my computer would quite crashing long enough for me to actually finish this section. im on my 3rd restart from scratch, and am getting pretty frustrated- whats the best course of action for a l/g/n party?
Old 02-02-2001, 03:04 PM   #5
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Best couse of action for a lawful good party........Don't help Cowled Wizards, just take Valygar and enter the planar sphere yourself, I have never promised the Cowled Wizard anything when we met in the government building.

Spoiler:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
You will encounter that Cowled fool again in the lower level of the sphere, do yourself a favor.....make it "quick and painful" for him.