Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 01-21-2005, 09:32 PM   #1
Sythe
Ra

I went into the prayer room (my room). On the shelves lay the cases that within held the holy discs (games) that required the divine power of the holy X . I found the artifact I was looking for.

Halo 2

Before I even touched the case, I turned to my sacred XBOX. I kindly requested for it to open itself to me so I may use it. I did this by gently pressing the button. When my finger tip touched it, I felt the divine power coursing through me. When the tray had opened I picked up the Halo 2 case. I opened it and saw it...

gone

I cannot even put into words to describe my anguish! I searched and searched all over my house! I even checked the same place at least three times. Under the bed, under the Xbox, under the sofa, chair, behind computer, near the TV, the list goes on and on. I did give up the search and fell onto my bed. Hoping that by tommorow that I would find it.

Even my dreams have plauged me!

I had a half dozen dreams and each one there is Master Chief (main character in Halo 2). And with the end of each dream I was somehow given the game back by someone. Whenever I woke up from excitment it took me three seconds to realize it was a dream and I did not still have the game. I fell asleep, saw master chief and woke up again. This cycle happened a few times. When I woke up at 10:00 AM I looked everywhere again. I asked my sister if she spotted it. And she gave a smile. "I have to tell you something. Remember the other day, you wouldn't let me play San Andreas even after I gave you those Mentos? I was angry so I took and hid your game and hoped that you would ask me. If you want me to give back your Halo 2 then let me play San Andreas."

My cool mood temprature has just sky rocketed into the lethal levels.

"I KNEW IT WAS YOU! And...fine and I guess you have a right to do that. Since I taunted you when I didn't let you play San Andreas and even after you gave me those Mentos...."

She was happy and brought me back my game. And later after I was kicking Covenant butt with my dual wielding machine guns through the eyes of Master Chief. [img]graemlins/2gunfire.gif[/img]

And this is all a true story! I really did have dreams of the game and getting my disc back! LOL I am seriously drunk on that game. [img]graemlins/1drunk.gif[/img]

[ 01-22-2005, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: Sythe ]
Old 01-22-2005, 05:30 AM   #2
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Wow... Umm... I think you need therapy. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 04:50 PM   #3
armageddon272
Symbol of Cyric

Or perhaps your parents should take away that holy relic for a few days.
armageddon272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 09:29 PM   #4
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

get out much?
Old 01-25-2005, 11:02 AM   #5
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

Not much. Working nights doesnt help much either
Dace De'Briago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 03:51 PM   #6
Sythe
Ra

Hah!

I think I have given you guy's the impression that I am some gaming slob that does nothing but play games all day. Well I am not. But if you have been waiting for a game as long as I have and you have played it and have it taken it away, doesn't it make you go nuts? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

And I like my Xbox but I don't really worship it! I was only using a bunch of hyperboles'!. You know that right? [img]tongue.gif[/img]