Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-14-2003, 10:51 PM   #31
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Lets see, last time i was a neutral evil human fighter mage, this time im a: Lawful evil human fighter ranger who worships Iyachtu Xvim!
My my, I don't seem to be improving do i? It must be because I kept that most valuble piece of treasure in the whole pile

[ 05-14-2003, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 05-14-2003, 10:54 PM   #32
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
I wanted to do it again, but now it says URL doesnt exist
It did that to me quite a bit, but hey, I'm persistant

Here are my results.

I Am A: Lawful Good Dwarf Fighter Ranger

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Dwarves are short and stout, and easily recognizable by their well-cared-for beards. They are hard workers, and adept at stonework and engineering. They tend to live apart from other races; generally in deep, underground excavated systems, and as such tend to be distant from other races.

Primary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Secondary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Deity:
Moradin is the Lawful Good dwarven god of stone, rock, fire, and metal. He is also known as the Creator God, because he is the creator of the dwarven race. Followers of Moradin believe that a person's worth is determined by the things they do. They also are trained to work in the forge, creating weapons in the name and spirit of Moradin. They can use any weapon, but it must be one that they have created themselves. Moradin's symbol is a hammer and an anvil.

Find out What D&D Character Are You?, courtesy ofNeppyMan (e-mail)

Old 05-14-2003, 11:00 PM   #33
Seraph
Quintesson

Quote:
I wanted to do it again, but now it says URL doesnt exist
Try, http://neppyman.irulethe.net/dndwho/index.html

[ 05-14-2003, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: Seraph ]
Old 05-15-2003, 12:15 AM   #34
The Ornery One
Drow Warrior

True Neutral Elf Ranger Druid
Follower Of Silvanus

I thought the part at the bottom of the page was most interesting.
Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- (0)
Neutral Good ---- XXX (3)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXX (5)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXX (4)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Chaotic Neutral - XX (2)
Lawful Evil ----- (-2)
Neutral Evil ---- (0)
Chaotic Evil ---- (-1)

Race:
Human ---- (-4)
Half-Elf - XXXXX (5)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - (-8)
Dwarf ---- (-1)
Half-Orc - XX (2)
Gnome ---- X (1)

Class:
Fighter - XX (2)
Ranger -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Paladin - (-4)
Cleric -- (-3)
Mage ---- (0)
Druid --- XXXXXX (6)
Thief --- (-4)
Bard ---- XXX (3)
Monk ---- XXX (3)
Old 05-15-2003, 12:38 AM   #35
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Same as last time..

I Am A: Chaotic Good Elf Ranger

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
Monks are strange and generally not understood by the world at large. They live apart from people, and follow strict codes that restrain their behavior and lifestyle. They have an exceptionally calm outlook on life, and generally do not resort to violence unless absolutely necessary. Even when they do, their code of conduct forbids the use of all weapons - except their hands. As such, monks are extremely skilled at hand-to-hand combat, and no other style.

Deity:
Solonor Thelandria is the Chaotic Good elven god of archery and the hunt. He is also known as the Keen Eye, the Great Archer, and the Forest Hunter. His followers respect nature, and only hunt when needed, but are quick to defend the forest from intruders. Their favorite weapon is the bow, and they tend to be extremely talented with it. Solonor Thelandria's symbol is an arrow with green fletchings.

<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 05-15-2003, 04:30 AM   #36
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

I Am A: Neutral Good GnomeBard Paladin

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:
Gnomes are also short, like dwarves, but much skinnier. They have no beards, and are very inclined towards technology, although they have been known to dabble in magic, too. They tend to be fun-loving and fond of jokes and humor. Some gnomes live underground, and some live in cities and villages. They are very tolerant of other races, and are generally well-liked, though occasionally considered frivolous.

Primary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class:
Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.

Deity:
Oghma is the Neutral Good god of knowledge and invention. He is also known as the Binder of What is Known, and is the Patron of Bards. His followers believe that knowledge reigns supreme, and is the basis for everything else that is done. They wear white shirts and pants, with a black and gold braided vest, and a small, box-like hat. All priests of Oghma are known as Loremasters. Oghma's symbol is a scroll.

Edit: Wasn't Oghma supposed to be True Neutral.. even in 3rd edition?

[ 05-15-2003, 04:31 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer128 ]
Old 05-15-2003, 08:50 AM   #37
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

I can't get onto it. It's just someone who rules the web?
Old 05-15-2003, 09:22 AM   #38
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

I Am A: True Neutral Elf Mage Ranger

Alignment:
True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Strange, because every other quiz places me (correctly) as Neutral Good.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existence.

I can live with that.

Primary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

I wouldn't have it any other way. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

Secondary Class:

It could have been worse; I could have been a Bard (no offense to bards, it just wouldn't suit me).

Deity:
Azuth is the Lawful Neutral god of wizards and mages. He is also known as the High One, and is the Patron of Wizards. His followers believe that a systematic approach to magic is the best, and they strive for calm and caution in order to avoid accidents. They wear shimmering robes, and are well-versed in magic, as well as typical priest spells. Azuth's symbol is a hand with a raised, glowing index finger.

Not bad, but I have always (for some reason) had an affinity for Torm.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 05-15-2003, 10:26 AM   #39
quietman1920

Lawful-Good Elven Ranger-Monk? I'd never even thought you could multi-class to Ranger-monk. Well, at least I don't fly & look like Ross Perot...
Old 05-15-2003, 10:41 AM   #40
quietman1920

...Scratch that...

Checking my answers and trying again, I am an Elven Ranger-Paladin. I can lay on healing hands once per day, but my +40 Ring of Marriage limits me only to my wife...