Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-31-2001, 06:17 PM   #21
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanobyte:
OOC: Um.. Just popping up another character doesn't feel right.. Until you guys get a little farther down the adventuring path, I can't really do anything.
OOC: You are in the Dmension of Carnage where Lord Shield and Lord Sword slaughter each other and clash armies - this is for balance and is why there are less wars elsewhere - souls being punished are sometimes put in this place. If your char comes from here he wll be a HARD character (from potentially any time zone or race)

LS recognises Milamber "well hi there my good friend - must admit having 2 dfferent Milambers on the forums can be confusing sometimes (I believe there are two)"

"Encard - put that away please - you won't be able to kill anybody in the bar but it will still hurt"

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-31-2001, 06:23 PM   #22
Encard
Quintesson

Encard looks very confused. "Put what away? I don't think I'm holding anything. Am I? I'm not sure..." Encard looks around. The footsteps are now very close.

OOC: It would be nice if someone would fill in who or what is making the footsteps. I can't really think of anything/anyone so far...

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 08-31-2001).]
Old 08-31-2001, 06:31 PM   #23
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
If your char comes from here he wll be a HARD character..
Hmm.. Perhaps.. I'm thinking a Bezerker, that would go good with the scenario. I don't want to start out with a god-like character, as from previous posts, you see that it is annoying at the same time boring. Perhaps level 5.. I will have to pull out my DMG to find some subraces of Dwarf. I'll post back later on what I have found.

Old 08-31-2001, 07:38 PM   #24
jabidas
Silver Dragon

A small cloud of smoke blows outward in a corner of the tavern and jabidas is sitting on the arm of a wooden chair, he glances around in suprise and wonders where all the undead have gone, isnt this the negative material plane anymore or perhaps it was all a dream as are all such cliches when you need an entrance but then thats a nightmare for another day.

The Sorcerer jumps up and lands both feet planted firmly on the edge of the chair and hops sideways onto the table as the chair topples to the ground and announces in a singsong voice, I have become a giant-monkey-lich or perhaps I am merely a Sorcerer who thinks he is one who knows? perhaps that other posssible me who is bored somewhere typing nonsensical garbage for amusment, but then thats highly unlikely.

Jabidas looks closely at a man and his wands and pauses, what a strange looking undead, he isnt even decomposing yet, weird. Anyway its going to be another fight soon isnt it, oh good I brought my bananna. He looks out the window while peeling the said bannana and mutters gloomily thats changing rooms for you bloddy long haired weirdo alway recking the place, ah well it will make a good battleground being all black and red, it'll hide the blood anyway.

------------------
Old 08-31-2001, 07:59 PM   #25
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: When will the party be moving, I have things worked out, and am ready to bring in my new character. He is a Mountain Dwarf Bezerker. If you all can just get down the path a little, you'll encounter him.. Just some tidbits, he doesn't like Elves, and he thinks that magic is for pansies.
Old 08-31-2001, 09:28 PM   #26
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
OOC: You are in the Dmension of Carnage where Lord Shield and Lord Sword slaughter each other and clash armies - this is for balance and is why there are less wars elsewhere - souls being punished are sometimes put in this place. If your char comes from here he wll be a HARD character (from potentially any time zone or race)

LS recognises Milamber "well hi there my good friend - must admit having 2 dfferent Milambers on the forums can be confusing sometimes (I believe there are two)"

"Encard - put that away please - you won't be able to kill anybody in the bar but it will still hurt"

Milamber to LS- Well met my old friend. How fares our mutual friend, Fortuna?
Anyways, let me have a round for my good friends here Encard, Neb and Kivan.

*Out of character* Are there really two? As far as I know I'm the only one here and on MH. If there's another, that sucks and I was here first

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 08-31-2001, 10:17 PM   #27
Encard
Quintesson

As Encard thanks Milamber, a thud is heard on the roof. One of the bar patrons goes to investigate, and somes back carrying what looks like a vry badly burned, wounded, and soot-covered human. People begin quietly talking about how he could have landed on the roof.

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 08-31-2001, 10:28 PM   #28
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

At the moment, Skye was winning spectacularly at billiards against Lord Shields. Finally tiring of taking his money, Skye wandered around the tavern, bored. She noticed some new faces hanging around the bar, but she payed them no mind, and finally settled dejectedly in a corner, and ordered some ale. (Hey, sounds like the first post i ever made here, eh? Boy, Skye's changed a bit since then...) "Anyone have anything interesting? A quest, or something? How bout some entertainment... wait a sec, I'm a bard, that's my job... oh well." Skye slumped backward in her seat, and disapeared into the surrounding shadows.
OOC- ya know, belonging to this thread sorta makes you get used to the odd explosions and death and gore and living dead... boring... what's gonna happen now? ?_? <-- *questioning look*

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 08-31-2001, 10:37 PM   #29
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Milamber creates a glowing red rose out of thin air and sends it floating over to Skye.

Milamber looks over with interest at the charred human laying in agony on the floor. "We need a cleric here, stat" he says. "Until he gets here let me have 15 cc's of Goldschlager in a hurry...and leave the bottle."

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 08-31-2001, 11:56 PM   #30
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Aw, you know the way to a girl's heart Milamber... <3 ^_^*
IC- Skye smiled in Milamber's direction, who was busy with the, er, remains of some supposedly still alive person. As she twirled the rose, her thoughts drifted back, to before her appearance at this tavern. Friends and family, come and gone, some here and there... adventures, troubles... one person stood out in her thoughts the most clearly. An elven boy, with tussled black hair, who looked unnaturally skinny, but amazingly lithe and agile,... she remembered especially his eyes. Those liquid green eyes, of that beautiful, rare shade of jade. They were always full of mischief (sp?) and hidden jokes, usually played on me... at this thought Skye frowned. Shade could be a real jerk sometimes. But, he did always do something to make her forgive him... she shook her head, trying to forget her old memories. 'They are from the past, and that's where they'll stay,' Skye thought fiercely to herself. 'I look towards the future, never back.' With that thought, she wandered out onto the desolate surroundings outside the tavern, with drink in tow, and rose still being twirled absentmindedly. As her eyes drifted over the horizon, they settled on a particular body in the midst of the other dead and dust around it. Amazingly, it looked still to be in one piece, though in rough shape. She wandered towards it, and drew back with a gasp when she was at a closer distance. 'No, i-it couldn't be...' Skye went up to the body, and examined it more closely. The male elf had a scar above its left eye, and had beautifully tanned skin. He seemed to be around the age of... 21, Skye guessed, and was very slender, but also nicely muscular. There was only one way to be sure... she lifted up the eyelids of the unconcious elf, and gaped at the jade colored irises, staring up at her, unseeing.
*~moments later~* (yes im almost done people, hold yer pants on...)
Skye rushed into the Bar as fast as she could, lugging a body behind her. "Who cares about that charred person, we don't know him. I know this guy, help him first!" Skye screams, as she placed the unconious body on an unused table. People rush to obey, as they get freaked out by Skye's unnatural angry behavior.
OOC- ok, i think im done... *rushes off to put hands in buckets of ice* owie! too much typing!!!

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!