Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2001, 01:54 PM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Rusty stood in the muddy field waiting for Fayetha, as usual.
"As we promised" Rusty smiled at his own words. For a second, the fouteen years old boy no longer felt the chilling slaps of the late night wind. Moon is only half way cross the west, not full, but big. Rusty was alone in the feild, next to the only apple tree just grew by the plantation. He was dressed poor, but not poorly. Also he was strong enough suffciently stand the aweful cold weather.
Fayetha was late, and Rusty was worried. Somehow the night just got chiller when Fayetha did not show up. Rusty glanced about nervously and said a prayer to his grandma, hoping everything would be alright. He futily stroke himself couple times hoping to rid the freezingness, but it was a poorly attempted try. Still cold. His finger began to feel numb, but he waited anyway. He used his best ally to battle chillness now, his young and beautiful friend Fayetha. As the moment he put a picture of her fair and smiling face through his mind, a pulse of electicity shot through his nerves. Blood pumping through his heart and warmed him, if not significantly.

"She is late again, Gosh, I hope everything is fine with her." Rusty muttered those words to himself as he regained his sensations.

A crack in the darkness stilled the unease Rusty. His heart skipped a beat as the indication of that sound rushing through his mind: Fayetha! With all his self restraint he could master, he did not break into a happy scream. Running he went, there in the darkness was Fayetha, his beautiful and loving friend.

He yelled as quietly as he could: "Fayetha! Faye..." then the smile froze on his face. Fayetha, left face bruised, eye swallen, and her lovely curly hair messy, was a sight that almost dropped Rusty dead. Rusty, hands shaken, hold the sobbing Fayetha. As he touched her, his hole body trembled visibly "how fragile she is!" he painfully thought.

Without a word, they both sat down on the side road. Fayetha, no longer able to control herself, moaned with a low voice on Rusty's shoulder. Rusty felt tears stinging his eyes, but he violent fought the urge back. He knew he has to be strong at this moment, he HAD TO BE STRONG. Gently stroking Fayetha's hair, he breathed a sigh, mixed with anger and frustration. He knew that man did it again, he knew it...
Old 10-11-2001, 02:00 PM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

help in whatever way you can please! edit the gramma, give suggestions, write it extendly, whatever you can do, PLEASE HELP!!!

I need a painfully touchy story, so everyone please help!! we have great talent here, now is something REALLY useful you can use it on!
Old 10-11-2001, 02:26 PM   #3
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Rusty had never gotten used to this, and this was the moment he cursed himself for being helpless. "Com'on you pig brained idiot, think of something, think of something!" he felt a voice in his brain drumming on his head over and over. Fayetha was so close to him, yet he felt little happiness. He could feel her pain just by watching how she trembles. It was unbearable. He cluntched his fist on the dirt, and trying hard to grip hoping the pain will give him some idea.

Failed, he never found a way to calm her for situations like this.

All he did was sitting there with her, not saying a word. Gently, he untied his jacket, and shrouded around his sobbing friend, offering her warmth at least. Fayetha groaned lowly as she was carefully wrapped. "Oh by the God, she is hurt really bad this time." Rusty's mind wailed at himself for not being more careful. "Watch it, you dumb pig!" ...

Fayetha is thirteen, one year younger than Rusty, though she seems older than Rusty in many ways. The eyes, that is what always drive Rusty crazy when he gaze upon her. The brown eyes are so innocent, pure and beautiful, like a light colored lake that has nevered been stained by human steps, with reflections that can only be compred by sunshine. Rusty met Fayetha through a

Quote:
can someone fill in a story here please? I cannot find ... basically, her real father is dead, she was sent to this man's house who would foster her. her mother was working her ass off to pay the expanses for her brother to go to school

Fayetha's basic characteristic: lively, energetic, trusting, innocent, intelligent, open, affectionative

this is her sixth foster home, as the previous families met problems or simply unable to feed one more person
she is mute, but she can hear and understand
They sat there as mins became an hour. Both lost in thoughts, the not-full-moon climbed above their head, shedding much light, but silvery like snow, unsympathetically cold. Finally, as Fayetha calmed down, she stopped crying, and moved her head away from Rusty. She looked blankly into the darkness, saying nothing. Rusty carefully took off his own jacket and put it on for Fayetha. then he sat quietly next to her, a moment later, he whispered :"are you ok?"

of course she is not

Fayetha nodded slightly, yeah I am ok, I can handle everything. I will be FINE

the words race through Rusty's mind, she always wrote these words. Rusty once again lost in his thoughts...
Old 10-11-2001, 02:29 PM   #4
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

a start huh?

some ideas please

give me a plot, an ending, a conflict, I am not good at writing a whole noval, and I am not trying to make it long. just something interesting to read about

for any ideas post here, or please write to:

pleozhou@hotmail.com

my sincere appreciation

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-11-2001).]
Old 10-11-2001, 03:01 PM   #5
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Great job so far i say. Mabe for a plot how Rusty helps Fayetha stop the abuse? And for the conflict facing whoever is doing it? Just a couple of suggestion that i thought might help. Its a sad topic though to read about IMHO.

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.

An Archmage of the HADB
Old 10-11-2001, 03:12 PM   #6
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Blade:
Great job so far i say. Mabe for a plot how Rusty helps Fayetha stop the abuse? And for the conflict facing whoever is doing it? Just a couple of suggestion that i thought might help. Its a sad topic though to read about IMHO.

.... I've not decided if I should let Rusty help Fayetha stop abusing... that would make a more profound ending, HOWEVER not pleasent

it is a choice I have to make, though to my deepest hope, he should help her through this

anyone else give more suggestions please?

------------------
World against terrorism!!!

To this world, she is one person, but to me, she is the world.

If you abuse your child, I WILL ■■■■■■■ kill you.
Old 10-11-2001, 03:16 PM   #7
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

ok it is decided, the ending is... no spoil here

anyone give suggestions on plot please? anyone? thanks!

------------------
World against terrorism!!!

To this world, she is one person, but to me, she is the world.

If you abuse your child, I WILL ■■■■■■■ kill you.