Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2001, 08:28 AM   #31
Stealth Bomber

Hola Draconia, estoy muy contento de ver que haias vuelto. Perdoname pero mi espanol no es muy bueno por falte de pratica. Al principio de Enero, yo tambien me marche porque parecia que era impossible contestar or ver todo lo que habian escrito. Despues de un mes me hecho falte a mis amigos y cuando volvi, todos fueron tan amables que ahora no podria pensar en dejarles otra vez. La mayoria de los mimbros solo visitan 2 o 3 veces a la semana, y es verdad que mientras tanto ha habido tantas respuestas que habeces es dificil encontrar preguntas viejas. Estan intentado de corrigir esta problema en el nuevo 'board'. Mientras tanto no te precupes porque la gente aqui son maravillosos y si no te contestan, no es porque nos les importantas. Muchas veces no sabran la repuesta. En fin, sigue preguntado y contestando y veras como todos se precupan.

Old 02-21-2001, 03:51 PM   #32
draconia

Tobbin- Thank you. That made me feel really good, my brother.

Memnoch-Thank you for being my friend. Silverywing, I love it. I just love dragon names.

Moiraine- Oh please don't bang too hard, headaches are horrible. I will thank you and Yorick for letting me know about this.

Wolfgir- (Looks down at her feet) sorry kitties but you must go now a wolf is on his way.

Cloudbringer- I did want to thank everyone for their replies. Thanks.

bilqis- I did know what you mean. I didn't mean to make it sound the way I did. Sorry. Well, I might just have to take a picture of my collection when my 3 unpainted dragons are painted and I will email it to you.

Hellfire- Thank you. It looks like that I am not going to be getting out of this hellhole for awhile. The month of June will be the month that I will find out if I can get out of here but no matter where I go, I will have the internet. Stephen King movie here? I didn't know that. I must find out where because I am a Stephen King fan. Dragon Queen, I love that too.

Stealth Bomber- Muchos Gracias. No sabia que tengo tantos amigos. Eres muy amable. I have no idea if I spelled everything right, I am going to have to dig out my dictionary.

Thanks again everyone.
Silverywing Dragon Queen

Old 02-21-2001, 05:00 PM   #33
Larr2

I usually don't have too much time to read the posts during the day, and even less time to respond to any, but what I do is scan over the posts and see which ones would pertain to me, or seem to be interesting. I had completely skipped over this thread for a long time, just because it was to the attention of Yorick, and so I thought that I would not find much in here!
I feel like I am behind because everyone from my generation on this board know how to put animated gif's in their signatures, and I am just now learning how to do stupid smiley's!! So, I have alot to complain about as well, but...I am still having fun...
See ya 'round....
By the way...does anyone know where I can find a drumset gif for my autosignature?

Old 02-21-2001, 05:12 PM   #34
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Hey Draconia !!

Dont worry if sometimes your topics dont get replied, it happens to everybody !! It has happened to me too but i keep posting - someday they´ll gonna notice me i think !!
I´m still waiting for Yorick´s reply to a question that i asked him twice on the board and twice in 2 mails that i sent him...

Just keep posting lady and be happy !!

PS: De dónde eres ?? Me extraña que hables español.
Old 02-22-2001, 06:28 AM   #35
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Ertai! Sorry old fruit, I'll check that email again and reply, I thought I had, but I guess not. Sorry.

Draconia an uncle they have. I am so so so so glad you came back.
Old 02-22-2001, 06:32 AM   #36
Moiraine
Anubis

(LOL) 'Old fruit' is new in my collection of language oddities !
Old 02-22-2001, 07:02 AM   #37
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Draconia,hum it seems that you don't remember me,i used to go by the name Fighter-thief,and i hope that explaines the Stephen King because of the lovely and charming townsfolk you have there(i hope this is rining a bell,otherwise i look really foolish right now)and i know your love of dragons and felt Dragon Queen was fitting
Old 02-22-2001, 07:17 AM   #38
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Oh good Moiraine, but it must be said with a very thick English aristocratic accent. Hold a cigar and wear a huge handlebar moustache for greater impact.
Old 02-22-2001, 07:21 AM   #39
Moiraine
Anubis

Yorick, ahem ... I MIGHT have trouble doing that ...
(NOW you are wondering if it is the cigar or the mustache that would cause me the most trouble ... )
Old 02-22-2001, 08:03 AM   #40
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

There's always glue and a fake one.

Just repeating my message to Draconia......
I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!