Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 12-22-2004, 03:16 PM   #1
philip
Galvatron

Spoilers for Killing Yaga Shura
Where is the bed of Yaga Shura. There's supposed to be a chest under it with something I need (think it's the heart of nialee but we'll see don't spoil me ) I think I've overlooked his bed. Where is it? I thought I did the complete Marching Mountains, the map with the Nialee in it (don't think it's here anyway) and I ran around chased by mister Yaga Shura himself but I can't find the bed LOL. Thanks for the help!
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 03:45 PM   #2
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Did you find the lady that was chained up, to the wall in the Marching Mountains? There's a little raised platform to the left of her, and in the middle, theres a little circle conatiner thing, I believe that's where Nialee's heart is. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 03:48 PM   #3
Kestrel Daystar
Elminster

The bed isnt actually a bed, but a circular 'plate' on the floor of the second hall in the Marching Mountains. At the very end, to the north there is a large area that just looks like a normal floor but it is indeed Yaga-Shura's 'bed'. I think it is trapped so be careful, then just open it up and behold, the heart of the witch.

--Kestrel--
Old 12-22-2004, 06:02 PM   #4
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
There are large red "screens" that look sort of look like walls that keep you from getting further into Yaga-Shura's lair. Try running your mouse along the walls on the north end of the second floor of Yaga-Shura's lair, the mouse will change to a manipulation cursor. Then click.

You might need to augment your strength, but at least you'll know it's there.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 08:01 PM   #5
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Well, unfortunately the other posters have spoiled the bejeezus out of you, for in fact your error was here:

Quote:
Originally posted by philip:
I thought I did the complete Marching Mountains, the map with the Nialee in it (don't think it's here anyway) and I ran around chased by mister Yaga Shura himself but I can't find the bed LOL.
You've never even BEEN to the Marching Mountains! Go east, young man.
Old 12-22-2004, 11:19 PM   #6
Sir Goulum
John Locke

I thought he was saying that he went to the marching mountains, looked around where Nialee is, and blahblahblah... sorry. [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 10:54 AM   #7
philip
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Illumina Drathiran'ar:
There are large red "screens" that look sort of look like walls that keep you from getting further into Yaga-Shura's lair. Try running your mouse along the walls on the north end of the second floor of Yaga-Shura's lair, the mouse will change to a manipulation cursor. Then click.

You might need to augment your strength, but at least you'll know it's there.
Yep I figured this one out already. I saw the fire goddess or something so I thought that the plateau was the altar. And since I played some p&p d&d I know altars are look but no touch lol.

And SixOfSpades I've been there. That comma was that I did both the map with Nialee and The Marching Mountains and been to the siege camp.

Thanks for the help!
Old 12-23-2004, 02:27 PM   #8
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Okay. Sorry, just misinterpreted that comma.

And get used to touching altars that you don't happen to venerate. In wartime in the Forgotten Realms, blasphemy pretty much comes with the territory.
Old 12-23-2004, 02:48 PM   #9
philip
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by SixOfSpades:
Okay. Sorry, just misinterpreted that comma.

And get used to touching altars that you don't happen to venerate. In wartime in the Forgotten Realms, blasphemy pretty much comes with the territory.
Ok lol. So I guess those aren't as insta-death as the altars I touched in p&p. Or maybe it's just the difference in levels [img]smile.gif[/img]