Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2002, 04:31 AM   #1
Aequitas
Elite Waterdeep Guard

A few days ago, my DM told me that there is an internet game called Utopia, and that i should check it out. Today i did. I filled all of the forms required for registration and pressed on "Create This Account" but then a text appeared on the screen that said "Wake up, Neo". Ok, just kidding it really said that Utopia has no room for new players and that i should try again later. Then I pressed on "Back" and tried again after every 20 minutes or so. But right now, when i tried again, it said "This form appears to be out of date. Please try again." What does that mean? Do i have to change the forms and try again or something?
Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 11-10-2002, 05:37 AM   #2
Oblivion437
Baaz Draconian

Well, if it's the main server, there's 50 Islands, 50 Kingoms on each island, and 25 provinces in each kingdom. That's a total of 62,500 players (each player has 1 province). The game is very popular, and the age is soon to end. The World of Legends accounts always fill up and don't get empty by the end. Don't worry, in a day or two, the age restarts, and you'll be in from the beginning! Also, you have a 48 hour protection policy, and being that they don't like people to have protected accounts at the end, you can't register in the last 48 hours of the game anyways.
Old 11-10-2002, 08:52 AM   #3
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

i saw my friend playing this game.. it is really kinda complicated if you ask me. but since it passes the time, oh well why not? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Old 11-10-2002, 11:25 AM   #4
philip
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Oblivion437:
Well, if it's the main server, there's 50 Islands, 50 Kingoms on each island, and 25 provinces in each kingdom. That's a total of 62,500 players (each player has 1 province).
Try to create an account on the Battlefields server, I checked it and there's plenty of room there now, so you should be able to do it. A friend of mine did it and it worked and he couldn't get a World of Legends account. If you can't get an account I think you should try to get in every day not every 20 minutes cause you can only get one when anyone has died and that doesn't happen very much (most new free spaces are from people who are killed by kingdom mates cause they didn't login for too long and became inactive that way).
Old 11-10-2002, 11:27 AM   #5
philip
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
i saw my friend playing this game.. it is really kinda complicated if you ask me. but since it passes the time, oh well why not? [img]smile.gif[/img]
It looks complicated but when you're used to how it works it's kind of easy and much fun! If you read the guide and some related websites and ask things in the forums you should get the hang oof it very fast