Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-04-2000, 03:55 AM   #1
boby

So ill be playing baldurs while the guys at heuristic finish tha game by the time i finish baldurs i hope a patch will be available.

Old 10-04-2000, 03:54 PM   #2
Kenwyn

I hope, for your sake, that Baldur's Gate II is not as boring as BG I. IMHO it sucked big time.

Old 10-04-2000, 08:56 PM   #3
BlackFiend

BG2 is the best CFRPG I've played yet, so have fun -- you won't believe how good it is. No doubt it will be FRPG of the year for sure.

The only problem is that I finished the damn thing already.

Old 10-05-2000, 12:56 AM   #4
Philip

If you have finished it already, then IMHO it cannot possibly be the BEST. (Well... maybe if you split the categories between First Person View and Top Down View, they really play rather differently.) How long did it actually take you? Part of the value of a game to me is how long I spend playing it. Kind of a dollars/hour thing, as long as those hours aren't boring or tedious. And so far, I am not finding W&W either one. Except for technical problems (i.e bug reports) most of the complaints I've heard about this game seem to come from people who don't understand what kind of a game this is. If BG2 makes you happy, then by all means play it (I certainly intend to at some point). But for all its warts, I'm still very happy to be playing W&W.