Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-15-2000, 04:15 AM   #1
ryu666

Whot can I do???I can't kill this monster,I hope you new whot I'm talking about,Is there some stinki pinki fucked way
to kill him,like magik scrool??I'll wait your answer.
P.S.I;m from Lithuania so my english can be...I hope you'll anderstand me.

Old 11-15-2000, 04:22 AM   #2
Regis
Welcomed New User

If you mean Shururgeon Castle (west of Ishad N'ha), it could be a few things (a description of what it looks like would help):

Big and Flies: Erathsmedor the Dragon...not much you can do about him. He flies all over that area and from time to time breathes on you. Best bet is to run when you see him.

Big Plant Kills you from a distance: Amazoni Mantraps...only successful way to kill them off is from a distance with spells (Flamestrike/Meteor Storm). There are 3-6 of these and they usually come at you in a group of 3 - they tend to get split up a bit while chasing you. Beware...these will follow you forever to the best of their abilities (ie: they don't go over water) and although they move slowly, this only gives you time to forget they're coming after you. Their range is pretty good, so you can always expect to get hit at least once before you get a hit in on them.