Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-14-2000, 03:33 PM   #1
thorlord

Do you have a game editor for this game? I find that alot of the people that play your game would love the chance to creat a level..( to be the dungon master) sort of speaking...also if you get alot of theses dungon masters making levels ..it maybe a good idea for them to get together and start making some levels for the next game or even an update to this one..either way its win win for you and for the players...i know theres still alot of bugs to be worked out in W&W but as in good game or software this is true.
it maybe worth the time to invest in making a game editor. I my self would love the chance to ceate a level and maybe some new monsters ect... i work with 3d stuff all the time using texure editors,map editors,actor editors... so i know it can be done

thanks for your time and hope this idea helps

Old 11-14-2000, 07:26 PM   #2
xenotoca

Dont hold your breath I read on another site, from one of the ex employees of HP that DW was the only one working on this game at the end. This may also be why no patch official or unofficial has materalised.
Wait for morrowwind the follow up to Daggerfall as this will have an editior built in.
Had great fun playing the player modules for SSI`s Fantasy Realms Unlimited (people are still making them). Only worry is how large are these player made files going to be.

Old 11-15-2000, 12:30 AM   #3
thorlord

Yes i had alot of fun playing dagger fall...still havent beat that game or even know if you can beat it...you can walk on for months getting lost in the woods ( maybe even a year no joke) but....if there coming out with another game ill get it right when it comes out for sure...anyways this game also rocks...why was Bradley the only one working on this game... iv worked with 3d programs befor ...creating 3d worlds and such but it would take me way to long to make a game by my self...heck im not even sure what he used..was it C++? C++ alone takes along time to make a program...thus the reason why we have Visual Basic..not as powerful but gets the job done and still looks nice...well bradley if you want help with the next game let me know...my e-mail address is john@3dinet.net