Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2001, 10:19 AM   #1
foody
Manshoon

HAHA, come on man join us back at rpgmaker.net ..... pllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssseee....come on come on...^_______^*. Man your game KIIIICCCCKKK ASSSS! Don't forget to implement magic abilities within monster editor. Say I wanted a beholder to cast fireball and so on..at least I can do that..^_____^*. THHHHAAANNKKKS for everything..damn it thanks...for everything dude..the best maker ever so far...the freakin best ^______^*!!!

* Jumps on joy * Don't ya dear to forget to implement the online feature..ever ever..!!

------------------
I would like to thank you man sooooooooooooooooooooo much for creating the best maker in my life. IT KICK ASS!! * HUGS * Thank you soo much, thank you so much ^____^*.

I can hardly wait to see this program support onlining. Heheheh, imagine if online is supported ^^*.
foody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 10:25 AM   #2
foody
Manshoon

WOW imagine when the online feature is implemeneted..hehehe...I can see the other people walking on the map, I can chit chat with them..HEHEHEHE...I can even enter combat mode to attack them pk on...WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

DAMN it man..* RUNS AND GIVES THE BIGGGGESSSTT HUG EVERRR * Thank you, thank you, thank yyou...* kisses brain * the best brain ever..MWAHAA!!

* freaks of joy *

------------------
I would like to thank you man sooooooooooooooooooooo much for creating the best maker in my life. IT KICK ASS!! * HUGS * Thank you soo much, thank you so much ^____^*.

I can hardly wait to see this program support onlining. Heheheh, imagine if online is supported ^^*.
foody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 08:06 PM   #3
CocoaSpud
Zhentarim Guard

I am intending that online playing be added to DC. It is the last thing on the list to get worked on though. There is too much else to work on right now.

I checked out the rpgmaker.net site and it still seems to be missing much of what it had before.

------------------
CocoaSpud
Dungeon Craft Development Team
http://uaf.sourceforge.net
CocoaSpud is offline   Reply With Quote