Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2001, 07:50 AM   #21
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Trees!? TREES!? I Am Insulted! I Crash Into Lamposts, Not Trees!

------------------

I Am... The Bad Dude
Old 09-08-2001, 08:26 AM   #22
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
I Just Go Down My Hill, Try Some Street Tricks, Then Crash

sound familiar
any trees involved

Trees!? I Really Prefer Lamposts

------------------

I Am... The Bad Dude
Old 09-08-2001, 09:11 PM   #23
Moni

My son skates.
He has been at it for over 8 years and is pretty dern good!
When he is not skating in parks, on the streets, in parking lots or empty swimming pools, he travels the country with his friends, going to competitions.
His best friends in AZ own a skate shop so he gets to meet all the top skaters whenever they are in town. He lives, eats and breathes skating. He also snowboards but I don't hear nearly as much about it as I do the skating LOL.
He does not compete but has made a spot in one or two videos that circulate in the U.S. for skaters amusement (sucessful tricks as well as crash & burns).
He got pretty bummed when he was in Phillie earlier this year and was called back to AZ by his girl right before the X-games got there.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-09-2001, 01:46 AM   #24
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i tried it once... didnt like it tho, as i couldnt control the thing! and i fell right on my rear when i tried to stop, so i cant do it anymore! well i could, but i dont wanna!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-09-2001, 03:01 AM   #25
Fellhammer
Dungeon Master

harhar. is his name perhaps Tosh Townend? LOL
Old 09-09-2001, 03:06 AM   #26
sylent
Emerald Dragon

I Skateboard... Badly

I tried to get into a few years ago, but it didn't get very far.
I worked out how to ollie, and I could Shove-it, but nothing more complex than that. My best performances were on "Tony Hawk" on my playstation

Skateboarding for me involved many bruises on my legs, and a sore arse from all the falls and stuff ups which I frequently made...
I really want to try Snowboarding though, looks like great fun.

------------------
"Watch your back"
Old 09-09-2001, 12:23 PM   #27
Moni

I tried my son's skateboard one day...I have torn ligaments in my right foot and the vibrations of the board cripppled me for the rest of the day by the time I went about three feet. I wasn't on it long enough to fall.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-09-2001, 09:23 PM   #28
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Tried it. Couldnt do it.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-09-2001, 09:44 PM   #29
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Mummy..... I cant skateboard it too skawy...... (say that in a little boy's voice)

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!