Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 11-25-2002, 06:11 PM   #1
Dragis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok i hust beaat Sarevock so i plan on doing something i bit more difficult i considdered going solo but i decided to instead create my whole party in multi and then move to single player and the rp it completly ie no reloading and only dong things that a person of that alignment would really do so one and so forth so if someone dies ill have to resurect them and if they die perment ill replace them with an NPC so any advise on what classes i should have ?? everyone will be true good exept my thief (chaotic good)
Dragis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 07:22 PM   #2
I wish my name was Baggins
Elminster

I guess that you need to decide what your tactics of fighting are going to be. If you want to be a fireball happy party then get a pair of good mages and the tanks to protect them...if you want hack and slash then load up on tanks and healers...If you are one who likes to see their enemies drop before they can swing a sword then high dexterity archer types are your dudes...so I guess it is whatever you decide on how to fight the bad guys as to who you pick.
Old 11-25-2002, 08:49 PM   #3
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

what's true good?
There's true nuetral, and lawful good?
Old 11-26-2002, 05:51 AM   #4
andrewas
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Angelousss:
what's true good?
There's true nuetral, and lawful good?
True good is neutral good. characters that dont care for the law, but do the right thing regardless.

My favorite alignment.