Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 06-12-2005, 03:09 PM   #61
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

"We were planning on using a saber to cut into the mainframe,and unless i go,well lets just say i hate being sepearated from my sword,and I suggested two because it would be cool to have two" Rain smiles. "Twice the butt kikcing in one place,at the same time. What do you think about that Joneth?"

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 05:20 PM   #62
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Well, Rain, I don't think very much of that at all, to be honest. There isn't supposed to be any "butt kicking" going on, there, remember?! This is a quick infiltration and discovery mission, violence doesn't need to be part of it. We would be much better served figuring how we're getting in, in the first place, than worrying about "butt kicking."

Joneth seems even more ill at ease now that his fears have been confirmed. By the tensiopn in his voice, it is obvious he is much more pacifistic than most, and the thought of violence is bothering him.
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 07:41 PM   #63
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

" Course it isnt supposed to be a violent mission,but it would, liven things up a bit.Besides, Ihavent had a good spar in a while and thers nothing like real danger to get the adreniline going. I wonder if Te'Oma is up to a challenge before the mission?" he mused to himself. "Oh,could you possibly fix my dang com? It really sounds like crap." he turns to leave. "And Joneth, loosen up, even a youngling could sense your tension."

[ 06-12-2005, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: DrowArchmage ]

Old 06-12-2005, 08:07 PM   #64
jolleyjester
Dungeon Master

Eceil scans the schematics before searching the refrigerator for something to drink.
Joneth, call the company, arrange a meeting for…a famous Nautolan athlete. Say he wants to discuss gaining a lawyer on Courescant and theirs was the first firm that came to mind. Say he’s gona bring two bodyguards too.”
jolleyjester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 09:32 PM   #65
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

"Two, eh? Which two do you have in mind, Eciel? I'm willing to go on that part of the mission, but I may be better off for the second prong of our attack. You know...the one where the airspeeder crashes into the side of the building on the floor with the mainframes and sets a dud bomb in an inaccessible place,"says Barrick.
Ilander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 10:14 PM   #66
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

"Joneth! I relize you dont need me to pester you but I need a favor.I need you to set me up with a holo projector so that i can be present at my summons,the council has agreed to this only because this is an inportant mission.Please."

Old 06-13-2005, 11:53 AM   #67
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Woah woah woah!!! What the Hell is wrong with you people!? We have a "Jedi" here who is more worried about an adrenaline rush than he is the sanctity of life, a guy who wants to crash a speeder into a building, and another wants me to pass off a Jedi as famous athlete who they've never seen before. Doesn't all of this seem a little insane to all of you? And trust me, Rain, just about anyone can set up a holoprojector, it doesn't take myself to do it.
Old 06-13-2005, 12:38 PM   #68
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

"Wrong with us? Whats that supposed to mean? Of course i care about the sanctity of life,its the Jedi way!And besides,i'd feel better if you set it up because it would probably be better if it wasnt intercepted by another asssasin trying to kill the General.With information concerning the general whereabouts and our location." He sighed. "I know it seems like i just want to kill but, after the way i was found by the Jedi,all i want to do is make sure all the evil is pureged from the universe.Please try to understand."

Old 06-13-2005, 10:21 PM   #69
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Terassk watches with his eyes a bit wider than usual, the Jedi, in his opinion, were getting a tad blood thirsty, but, since in his opinion, there was no way to get into a Jedi's mind, he dicided to ask, "Which plan shall we choose? We need to decide soon, I can let you guys do your runs and I'll protect the General and Joneth at this building,"
TheGrandSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 12:31 PM   #70
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Okay, first off, I don't see any real reason to try and cut into that room. As far as I'm concerned, that's too much of a risk to take, and certain to let them know we are there. Second Rain, These people who are working there are not necessarily evil. Most are probably just men and women doing their jobs, and protecting the Republic. Certainly not "evils" to be purged from the galaxy. Now, the process can be very simple. Insert people in. Go a floor up from this super-secure place, and cut into the wires that go into there. Hook up that datapad to it, and I should be able to take care of the rest. There has to be wiring that goes in there, or the place wouldn't be holding information, as it is. If it's transmitted, than it would be even easier to intercept that, and slice in from there. Barrick, how does this process work?