Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-29-2000, 07:11 AM   #1
dobaj

I am stuck in the serpent temple maze where those shity lifts are now for few days. I have read all the posts I could find, but none can really help. I have done everything--killed the big snake, took the key of the green MF, I have found one door where I used the key (its only a small store with two chests), turned around all switches, I road with all the lifts and marked them on map and still.... I'm fucked! I mean stuck!!!
How can you open the iron bars between the naga and the room with foutain that heals poison ( swich on top of it seems to do nothing) ???
I begg for some help!!

Old 11-29-2000, 08:30 AM   #2
Astyanax12

You must have missed a lift, recheck your map.

There are three lifts that don't work. Eventually you will find a switch, it activates one of the dead lifts, follow it until you fall down a slope and find the Serpent Master, get his key and activate the two remaining lifts with a lever in that room, the key will get you into the treasury you passed near the naga (get the Tome of Fire here), it will also open the locked door to some steps that will (eventually) lead back to the main temple, get the masque of evil on the way. The gate between the naga's room and the back door doesn't open - forget it.

Old 11-29-2000, 02:42 PM   #3
dobaj

yes, but I REALLY need to know where exsacly are those second door that are opened with the key and lead out of this damm labirint. Oh please don't abandone me there

Old 11-29-2000, 04:19 PM   #4
Winner

After the first elevator you take each direction will be after you have taken the following single elevator back to where you have a choice of elevators. So her we go. North for the first elevator...then East, and East again. Push the lever on the south of the room. Leave on the elevator you came up on. Then go...North..and North again. Fight the enemies and continue to the unexplored area. Go down a slide to the right of a barrel. You will meet the serpent master. Talk to him He will say..Have you seen the Mother Xydusa..Yes...How many times have you tasted her sweet nectar?...None...And he will give you a key. Either kill him or not, makes no difference. Trip the elevator switch near him by hand and go up the right one. You are back at the start of the maze. Go to the locked door in the outer maze and with this key unlock it and get the treasure. Go back to the elevator puzzle room and once again go North...East...East and use the same key on the west wall to open the door that leads to Elyssa. If you have long range magic kill Elyssa from a distance, run up and pick up all her valuable stuff and exit to the left of her as fast as you can, then take on the rest of her bad guys one at a time in the narrow corridors. If you kill her and fight them chances are when you go to where she was most of her valuables will have vanished. From here you can get out of the Dungeon the way you came in. I never did find out how to open the front door.

Old 11-30-2000, 02:06 PM   #5
dobaj

Thanx man, I ow you my rats life!