Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 08-25-2003, 02:36 AM   #1
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Question Mark

Hey All

Well, I will turn in my "been there done that" button shortly.
I'm in collasium, I have retrived Tablet of Cet 1 & 2, etc..

Problem: I can't find any more gems. They are the keys there for the rotating room. I have only found 1, which let me into the room with the 4 cages. Go through the one that was broken, take care of Mr. Crab, swim up get tablet #2. But I have no more gems, I can't open any more doors, and well, I don't have any notes either. I always thought of Collasium as easy! Yeah right. (Don't foget that only 1 gem will open 1 door, if I take it just as I jump into the door, there are no doors open)

When Sariella(sp) opend the grate I went through, got the tome, etc. When I came up into the library I was still cloaked, the Oracle trigger went, she talked but kept swimming, I could not keep pace with her and talk at the same time. Anyhow, she dissappeared down the corridor.

My creativity is going numb. I have tried a few magic secrets, but they all fail. Yes, from the solid ground, to another solid ground, still fail.

Tanks,
Felix

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 03:49 AM   #2
Radek
Red Dragon

There are 3 gems in Collasium:

1. The first one is given by Sarelia after asking her "city".
2. The second one is in a wooden chest lying on the floor in the room with broken pillars and a chest on a ledge above a door.
3. The third one is behind the carousel in a room with 3 sharks.

Use the first gem for getting the second tablet. Place the second gem to the receptacle at the side with the second tablet. This will open the door to the north in the carousel. Now, you have to regain the first gem. This will close the door to the second tablet in the carousel but it does not matter. Go north and get the third gem. Use the two gems at the third tablet.

Note: Oracle swimming to and fro does not matter. She is good for nothing in Collasium [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Or rather, she has a nice trident if you are evil enough
Old 08-25-2003, 09:25 AM   #3
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

A big Tanks to you Radek. The new Felix the Assassin has just been sworn in as the 13th Master of Zen.

Must add talk to Sarelia about city in my notes.

Tanks,
Felix

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 06:54 PM   #4
bsftcs
Red Dragon

One can have six zenmasters and yet, everytime a new one gets sworn in, he or she is always number thirteen. [img]smile.gif[/img]