Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2002, 04:20 PM   #1
Jan

With the right tactic she was easy.

However, the ending was pretty crap. Really? Just like SoA. A great game but the end was crap as hell.
Old 02-21-2002, 04:33 PM   #2
Nifft the Nimble

After a good game, which you don't want to end, any ending is going to be a let-down.

-- Nifft (except the ending called "sequal")
Nifft the Nimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 05:28 PM   #3
Azred
Drow Priestess

Are you kidding? I was satisfied with the ending, because now I may finally do what I want! No more running around because people want to kill me, imprison me, steal my soul, etc. Just kick back in my Sphere creating spells and items, or perhaps jaunting around Faerun. That is the life! [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 05:39 PM   #4
Lucifer Lord of demons
Manshoon

Or...
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
become a god and rain down fireballs and create eathquakes and tear atkathla to pieces. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
When someone insults you, do not kill them there and then. It is a bad thing to do. Instead plot revenge, destroy his life, ruin him and in the end leave him to think about his fate. He\'ll understand the errors of his actions. <br /><br />\"Thaaat dooesn\'t huuuuurt!!!\"<br />(Victim of a dark elf assasin before losing his head)
Lucifer Lord of demons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 06:48 PM   #5
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I rejected the chance to become a god. I prefer to live a peaceful life with my love Aerie by my side.. love is the meaning of our life and the cause of our existence
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 07:29 PM   #6
Helspanth
Quintesson

I liked the ending as well and I didn't become a God!
Stayed with Jaheira and now Beeing one of the most powerfull spellcasters in Faerun adventure awaits!
Old 02-21-2002, 07:52 PM   #7
Wedin

"Love is a weakness
lust, conquers all"

as Carcass sang in Cross my Heart [img]smile.gif[/img]

Course I became god! Who needs a wife when I can summon hundreds of female priestesses to please me! haha! power! I am lord of murder!
The solar said it disgusted me... I gotta kill it. Who does it serve you think?
Old 02-22-2002, 02:41 AM   #8
Jan

Hmm. I was dissapointed after smacking her. Really. The aftermath could have better and longer.

Tried both the evil and the good option. The result is almost the same. The good option = living with Aerie and knowing you'll have 2 children with her. The evil option = you are the good of murder and Aerie returns to her home land with our child. Whatever good or evil the rest of the group do the same. What's the big deal about this?? Good or evil?? Really. The game is over. The end.
Old 02-22-2002, 03:45 AM   #9
Whailor

Yeah, become a god. Not evil, not good, just my own. Go wherever you like, see things you would never see otherwise, live forever, do stuff down on Faerun (and other worlds) and "up in the coulds". Yeah, that's neat.

As a mortal.. Heh, would only probably stay with Jaheira. She's a woman who knows what she wants, how, when, how to get it and is a strong person. Aerie is too whiny, Vicky too crikey - alignment change or not, a person will remain the one he/she always was. Nah, better be a god, all this "earthly meddling" is just too bothersome
Old 02-22-2002, 11:38 PM   #10
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

The endgame is a lot better with ascention installed.